Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
Think some are being very dismissive of Barkley. You look at his stats and experience over RLC and there's a lot to like:

RB:

Appearances: 160
Minutes: 11,310 - Avg mins per game: 71
Goals: 21
Assists: 19

RLC:

Appearances: 54
Minutes: 2,850 - Avg mins per game: 53
Goals: 3
Assists: 5

OK, Barkley lost his way at Everton and he's not the brightest lad, but I still think he has got that hunger to succeed and I would not be surprised if he kicked on in his career again.

Whilst I like RLC and his promise, I still think there are question marks about his fitness, stamina and consistency to change games vs Barkley.
While I get what your saying and agree , when RLC and Wilf are in same side there’s footballing poetry right before our eyes 👍🏻. Get RLC and keep Wilf = staying up.