Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Project Div!

Project Weltarse - makes no sense at all but sounds nasty.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
Wind your f££ckin neck in,I made my point ,on the first and second world war,not the Vietnam war you c££t
You said, and I quote "history can't lie". You did not say "the history of the EU can't lie".

Now instead of facing the fact that you just made something up & cannot support it you come at me.

Pathetic.

Your incoherence on this thread will just rattle around like the spit in your throat as you slump dribbling in your piss stained bed every night, because you have shown yet again that you are an empty vessel.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Stop, that's completely unfair. We don't all spend our lives sitting in meetings arguing the meaning of a word. You know what's meant.
I was defending Trolley.

God knows what you're reading into my post.

God knows what drives anything you write.
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I hope for his sake Sideburns is on a wind-up because if he isn't it us quite worrying
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I hope for his sake Sideburns is on a wind-up because if he isn't it us quite worrying
I just wish his windup was funnier.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I just wish his windup was funnier.
True but I was more concerned about his mental state. His responses to the responses to him have been bizarre
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
Wind your f££ckin neck in,I made my point ,on the first and second world war,not the Vietnam war you c££t

I think everyone has given you the benefit of the doubt up until now. Seems youíre really just (whisper it) a bit of a thickie. Oh well.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

I think everyone has given you the benefit of the doubt up until now. Seems youíre really just (whisper it) a bit of a thickie. Oh well.
He reminds me so much of a totally self-unaware IQ challenged fella I used to lock horns with on The Hol. Is that you Jim?
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Not a wind up. Just a drunk.
Old Today, 08:29 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Project Weltarse - makes no sense at all but sounds nasty.
sums up your posts perfectly.

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 08:58 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Scores on the doors;
Skinty - 6
Raggy - 5
Racey - 5

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Scores on the doors;
Skinty - 6
Raggy - 5
Racey - 5
Don't be a dick. They all get sixes
Old Today, 09:33 AM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
What could there be a commons majority for?

I cannot see how Mayís Deal passes ever unless people are desperate and prepared to believe anything. Enhanced policical declarations are not going to achieve anything serious if the backstop remains the customs union, which it has to. I donít see wha the uk could give in a future negotiation which would allow any serious or meaningful say in future Eu treaties, or no state aid or now ecj jurisdiction/arbitration and even if the EU would move on this I donít see the required treaty change can be achieved in the transistion period, given the referendum that would be required in other states.

So unless MPs decide to suddenly choose to believe the EU has been kidding about the single marketís integrity and the EUís control over that for the last two years, how do they accept any enhanced political declaration has meaning in line with policy? And alternatively if they are just going to cave wtf are we leaving for?

One more thing people seem to be forgetting, is that any future trade deal the EU do with the UK will require a fallback position if the deal is ever cancelled by either side. Guess what that will be......
If Labour back it (which they might) there may be a majority for passing May's deal subject to ratification in a public vote. It's almost certain this amendment will be voted on in the commons and if Labour support it it stands a good chance of passing as some Tories will definitely back it.

If May then whips her party to vote against the deal (which bizarrely she might) then we're definitely having no deal and she will go down as the worst PM of all time, a weak and feeble puppet of the far right more interested in holding the Tory party together than the country.
Old Today, 09:34 AM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Thank you.

History does not exist of itself, in a vacuum.

Am assuming sideburns is another Trolley.
He's far less annoying than "Trolley".
Old Today, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Trolley was intelligent, plus had a grasp of basic grammar.
If you ever miss Trolley he's over on HOL under the name "Willo".