Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-09-2000, 04:01 AM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone go to school in Croydon?

Now you don't have to admit your ages here but I'd be interested to hear from anyone who went to school in Croydon.

I went to Shirley High between 83 & 88 and am looking to have a mini reunion (without having to wait 25 years).
Old 15-09-2000, 06:56 AM

BertHowe is playing for a contract
I went to the old John Ruskin, Upper Shirley Rd.'61 - '66.
Old 15-09-2000, 01:15 PM
'cos it's me name!

Vinny is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onVinny is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onVinny is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onVinny is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
I went to Selhurst High School, but I'm not saying when!

------------------
Old 15-09-2000, 01:35 PM

Statto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStatto : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I went to smitham Primary in Coulsdon then Caterham, then Oxted County

------------------
Does anybody else think DJ EZ is SH!T?!
Old 15-09-2000, 01:38 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trinity, Shirley up until '92
Old 15-09-2000, 01:57 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I went to Lanfranc, 1985 to 1990!
Old 15-09-2000, 02:04 PM

Will S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trinity, Shirley up until 1985
Old 15-09-2000, 02:10 PM

rashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Archbishop Tenison. Long time ago, let's just say I was there when the Eagle landed!
Old 15-09-2000, 02:28 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Winterbourne Junior Boys, Thornton Heath, until 1983
Old 15-09-2000, 02:33 PM
Grand Theft Walrus

wombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
I was expelled from Whitgift in 87, and then decided that Gay breeding schools weren't for me!
Old 15-09-2000, 02:34 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Selhurst Grammar (which became Selhurst High, but only in name!) between 1970 and 1975.
Old 15-09-2000, 03:01 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Broadmead Infants (Sydenham Road)
Broadmead Juniors
Sylvan High School 84 - 89 (Anerly Hill)
Old 15-09-2000, 03:01 PM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I went to Rowdown Infants and got expelled from Rowdown Juniors in the first year. Then Castle Hill. Seniors was Overbury, then John Newnham. Left at the beginning of the 80's, but not telling you exactly when
Old 15-09-2000, 03:03 PM

Location: Now living in Hampshire - in the between some red and blue armies
Milton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallMilton Keynes Eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Park Hill Junior 74-78
Archbishop Tenison 78-85

which 'eagle landing' rashid?
Old 15-09-2000, 03:58 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
I can't believe I am the only one of this BBS that went to Tavistock (1963-65 or thereabouts)
Also had the Good Shepherd, Fairchilds and Overbury's in New Addington during my youth.
Old 15-09-2000, 05:03 PM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fine
This is very jolly, isn't it?
Sanderstead County Primary - now Gresham - (1957-63)
Whitgift (1963-70)

None of this helps Goldberg Basher much though....
Old 15-09-2000, 05:05 PM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray:
I can't believe I am the only one of this BBS that went to Tavistock (1963-65 or thereabouts)
Also had the Good Shepherd, Fairchilds and Overbury's in New Addington during my youth.
My mum went to Castle Hill and Overbury, what year were you in Overbury, she might have been in the same year as you

Old 15-09-2000, 05:15 PM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't anyone go to Ashburton or Edenham? How about Stanley Tech?

In Croydon I also went to Heath Clark sixth form at the old John Newham School in Selsdon and then went on to Croydon Art College in Barclay Road. One long hangover.
Old 15-09-2000, 05:17 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lanfranc was the school that kids went to after being expelled from every other school in the borough. The last stop before the SPAN unit in Tavistock Road.
Old 15-09-2000, 05:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Lewisham Bridge Primary 1970-1976
Brockley County 1976-1979