Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-02-2019, 06:29 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Please ban him before Sunday.
Old 16-02-2019, 06:50 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
I hope they FA get hold of those Klan members at the Amex and throw the book at them.

Next they should target McCarthy at Everton for claiming he had Reds under his bed. I think he lives above some Liverpool supporters.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
The ridiculous thing here is that the FA can no more prove their assumptions about it being a Nazi salute than Wayne can prove his version is correct. This has car crash written all over it. I hope he sues the FA for defamation if they find him guilty because no way would this go forward in a true court of law as opposed to the kangaroo court of the FA
Exactly - complete joke
Old 16-02-2019, 07:24 AM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Exactly right....imagine having to gather evidence to put before the CPS.
Unless they have invented the Banter Police is course. They’d be the most overworked force in the country
Old 16-02-2019, 08:29 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
The ridiculous thing here is that the FA can no more prove their assumptions about it being a Nazi salute than Wayne can prove his version is correct. This has car crash written all over it. I hope he sues the FA for defamation if they find him guilty because no way would this go forward in a true court of law as opposed to the kangaroo court of the FA
Correct. It has to be recognised that Hennnessey’s explanation sounds a bit ridiculous, but at the same time how does anyone prove anything? Hopefully some of the others at the table will shed some light on to it when it goes to a hearing.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:45 AM

westsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It only needs one person who was near him to say they saw & heard him "wave and shout at the person taking the picture to get on with it" and the FA would have no case.
Knowing the FA's dislike of us they would probably ban him for 5 games anyway.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:02 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Correct. It has to be recognised that Hennnessey’s explanation sounds a bit ridiculous, but at the same time how does anyone prove anything? Hopefully some of the others at the table will shed some light on to it when it goes to a hearing.
I think his intentions could only be proved by those at the table (eg if he called out something inappropriate at the same time) or if there was evidence of previous Nazi-related behaviour.

It seems a waste of time to pursue this matter, unless there is more information about what that led up to this that us fans don’t know about it.

I would have asked questions about the photo if I was Palace management, but it doesn’t strike me as a matter that is serious enough for FA involvement.

I wonder what percentage of FA charges end up with them giving a sanction? Seems to me that once they decide to charge, a penalty becomes inevitable. As if they have to justify making a fuss by following up on it and therefore making themselves more relevant.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:21 PM

TomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Wasn't this allegation made base on the position of his LEFT arm? I saw a picture of it on The Independent website and he had his left arm up. Who makes that salute with the left arm? Plus, there are other in-game pictures showing him gesturing with either arm in a similar fashion while looking upfield. This seems to me to be a clear case of defamation. In the litigious US, a suit would have been filed already. And he should follow suit!
Old 17-02-2019, 06:37 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOhio View Post
Wasn't this allegation made base on the position of his LEFT arm? I saw a picture of it on The Independent website and he had his left arm up. Who makes that salute with the left arm? Plus, there are other in-game pictures showing him gesturing with either arm in a similar fashion while looking upfield. This seems to me to be a clear case of defamation. In the litigious US, a suit would have been filed already. And he should follow suit!
Wtf?