Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 26-08-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
No it wasn't. It was spent very wisely on the players we bought/loaned to keep us up in January which if we hadn't have done we would have been relegated. If you really look into it the man to blame was Pardew for blowing millions on utter crap and never fixing key problems in the squad like a back up left back, a back up striker, a defensive midfielder, an attacking midfielder and a goalkeeper.
I don't believe that. Last summer our net spend was **** all when you consider departures. Yes we signed a few in Jan, but this summer we have saved on wages of Sakho, Remy, Mandanda, Fryers, Ledley and Campbell, which is probably in the region of 250k per week. I refuse to believe that is being spent on RLC, TFM and Riedewald.

If 8m was our entire budget for the summer, we should have spent it much, much better than we did.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:41 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
There's too much work to get players in for a 343 system to work.

If Frank can say to himself 433 is the way to go then he might have some joy.
A keeper
Center back
Winger
Striker

Might, might just save our bacon.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Perfetic

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
There's too much work to get players in for a 343 system to work.

If Frank can say to himself 433 is the way to go then he might have some joy.
A keeper
Center back
Winger
Striker

Might, might just save our bacon.
Is the correct answer but it's a huge if
Old 26-08-2017, 06:55 PM

teesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineteesdale99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just look at the first few posts of this thread. The fans know.

Begovic - good keeper - a snip at 10m
Sakho - obviously
Defoe - wouldn't have been my choice due to age but I get it as someone who adds a different option and a natural goal scorer
Rb and midfield - tfm and rlc could be a perfect, albeit loan options

The first two on this list would have cost 10m plus some hefty wages. We would have been well drilled in a familiar formation in pre season and coming up to deadline day just had the sakho deal to work on, perhaps with another 10m in the coffers from the potentially needless reinwald purchase.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:46 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Let's just buy Balotelli and at least have a bit of fun if we're going to be shit this season
Old 27-08-2017, 07:30 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just looking at yesterdays team

Hennesey Need better quality
Ward Not a wing back
Van Aanholt Just looks poor at defending
Tomkins Injured again
Dann Lacks pace
Mensah Promising but raw
McArthur Gives his all but looks past his best
Puncheon Love him but he is poor now
Luka Looks lost in new system
Townsend Must be fed up - 3 different positions this season
Benteke Only strength is his heading - we don't cross ball often

Kelly Not good enough
Lee Too lightweight
Cabaye Did well but fitness a worry

Yes we have Zaha and RLC but not much else . Riedewald again is raw and looked lost on debut . We really do need 6 good players brought in and that is not going to happen - who will let their better players go with no time to replace them .
Old 29-08-2017, 11:50 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Would like to see us go in for Moses with Ox looking set for Chelsea, but I realise this is beyond unlikely.

@RisZero
Old 29-08-2017, 09:59 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Expectations:

Cillessen
Dann - Riedewald - Sakho
Moses - Cabaye - Luka - Schlupp
Zaha - Origi - Gray

Reality:

Dwight Gayle

@RisZero
Old 29-08-2017, 10:04 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Expectations:

Cillessen
Dann - Riedewald - Sakho
Moses - Cabaye - Luka - Schlupp
Zaha - Origi - Gray

Reality:

Dwight Gayle
If we end up playing Origi instead of Benteke I'd be really ******* ****ed off

as you were
Old 29-08-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
If we end up playing Origi instead of Benteke I'd be really ******* ****ed off

as you were
But you would be fine with Gayle instead?

@RisZero
Old 29-08-2017, 10:14 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
New GK
Mensah Dann Sakho PVA
Cabaye Milivojevic Loftus
Zaha Benteke Gray

Hennessey Speroni Tomkins Schlupp Puncheon McArthur Ward Riedewald Souare Wickham CYL + new winger and striker.

Selling Mutch, Williams, Kelly & Sako would help.

Last edited by carter; 29-08-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:18 PM

Nooo I forgot our loans

@RisZero
Old 29-08-2017, 10:23 PM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
New GK
Mensah Dann Sakho PVA
Zaha Benteke Gray

Hennessey Speroni Tomkins Schlupp Puncheon McArthur Ward Souare Wickham CYL + new winger and striker.

It's as simple as this! Get it done Steve you Stacey Solomon retweeting fruit
Old 29-08-2017, 10:23 PM

Gregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
New GK
Mensah Dann Sakho PVA
Zaha Benteke Gray

Hennessey Speroni Tomkins Schlupp Puncheon McArthur Ward Souare Wickham CYL + new winger and striker.

Prefer Schlupp to PVA, but this looks good to me.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:25 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
But you would be fine with Gayle instead?
No