Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Once you're in the Premier League, do everything you can to stay in it.
Have you got Steve Parish's mobile?, asking for a friend
Old 19-09-2017, 08:47 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
You could just spend 28 mill on the goalie and get some really excellent broccoli.
Purple sprouting?
Old 19-09-2017, 10:25 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So much speculation, but it will all be dependant on where we are come the 1st of January if unfortunately we are adrift at the bottom then it will be a fire sale of our most valuable assets like Zaha, Benteke and Townsend which in this ludicrous market would fetch around 100m, and then prepare for the Championship.
As much as it may be unpopular to fans and appear that we have thrown in the towel, but in reality if Parish has the courage to take that decision then it may be one of the most sensible he has made for sometime.
He then needs to support RH into bringing in high quality young Championship players coupled with good young Foreign players along with a few good experienced pros as Huddersfield did, and then maybe after a couple of seasons we can return to the Premiership far better prepared.
Having already wasted 4 years in the premiership with all it offers plus the American investment with nothing of note to show is scandalous, when our aim should have been in trying to establish ourselves as a mid table club initially and then aim higher in time, it has been such a waste of an opportunity. Instead all we have done is change more managers than a mother does when changing nappies, is it any wonder that the club is in a mess?
Lets hope this is me jumping the gun and that we survive and have learnt lessons from this farcical period.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
40 million is no longer a war chest in the Premiership . A 40 million trinket box would be more apt .
A 20million keeper and a 20million striker would probably sort us

Although I'll settle for a 15million of each and then a third player for 10million
Old 19-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
So much speculation, but it will all be dependant on where we are come the 1st of January if unfortunately we are adrift at the bottom then it will be a fire sale of our most valuable assets like Zaha, Benteke and Townsend which in this ludicrous market would fetch around 100m, and then prepare for the Championship.
As much as it may be unpopular to fans and appear that we have thrown in the towel, but in reality if Parish has the courage to take that decision then it may be one of the most sensible he has made for sometime.
He then needs to support RH into bringing in high quality young Championship players coupled with good young Foreign players along with a few good experienced pros as Huddersfield did, and then maybe after a couple of seasons we can return to the Premiership far better prepared.
Having already wasted 4 years in the premiership with all it offers plus the American investment with nothing of note to show is scandalous, when our aim should have been in trying to establish ourselves as a mid table club initially and then aim higher in time, it has been such a waste of an opportunity. Instead all we have done is change more managers than a mother does when changing nappies, is it any wonder that the club is in a mess?
Lets hope this is me jumping the gun and that we survive and have learnt lessons from this farcical period.
It's funny but I put together a long post based on something similar for the summer but I deleted it without finishing it in part because it was so long and SP announced what a wonderful squad of players we have and so seemed pointless. But the thought started with the squad badly needing a serious refresh because it has really been allowed to get into a poor state due to constant short term mgt. The idea that we shift out Benteke, Cabaye, Macca, Townsend, the FDB suggestions etc. to raise funds and rebuild the squad with younger high potential around Wilf. This would have been a risk for sure but with foreign loans, UK loans and maybe a top up we could with the new manager (at the time FDB pre-problems) I just thought it might have come off and over the next few years with careful squad management we could move up the table while changing the culture etc.

Obviously this is well and truly down the pan right now but maybe Hodgson can start that as he did with England, identifying the right potential and bringing them into the squad. Can't see him finishing the job though. So very similar to what you are suggesting in Jan.

My long term hobby horse has been our failure (over decades it seems) to hold onto a Manager and the turmoil that has caused. I am always told that isn't the modern way but that is by definition self fulfilling. Maybe the Sports Director is a start - but I just can't believe that DF is reasonable candidate. I hope I am wrong but what are the odds that our former (average by football standards) player who has failed to establish himself as a Manager anywhere or win anything suddenly (player or manager) emerges as the genius to architect us through that. Wonder what the odds will be. Also, if he does look like being at all successful, he has proven to us several times now that he will simply move on elsewhere for more cash.

I do think SP needs to go away somewhere and talk to non-Palace people and get his head well and truly out of his daily work. Spend a week with Fergie at Harvard. Pay a $1m to get them to develop a plan and identify talent. What can't work is employing ex Players in the hope that they will become something that they have never been. The only asset currently in 'Knowing the Palace way' is to know what to avoid when it comes to building and maturing a club. Go and steal the architect for Southampton, or Spurs, or ..... I don't know what, but don't just carry on as we are.

Some of the phrases above are blunt in part to make the point and in part to avoid making the post even longer than it is.
Old 19-09-2017, 05:23 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
It's funny but I put together a long post based on something similar for the summer but I deleted it without finishing it in part because it was so long and SP announced what a wonderful squad of players we have and so seemed pointless. But the thought started with the squad badly needing a serious refresh because it has really been allowed to get into a poor state due to constant short term mgt. The idea that we shift out Benteke, Cabaye, Macca, Townsend, the FDB suggestions etc. to raise funds and rebuild the squad with younger high potential around Wilf. This would have been a risk for sure but with foreign loans, UK loans and maybe a top up we could with the new manager (at the time FDB pre-problems) I just thought it might have come off and over the next few years with careful squad management we could move up the table while changing the culture etc.

Obviously this is well and truly down the pan right now but maybe Hodgson can start that as he did with England, identifying the right potential and bringing them into the squad. Can't see him finishing the job though. So very similar to what you are suggesting in Jan.

My long term hobby horse has been our failure (over decades it seems) to hold onto a Manager and the turmoil that has caused. I am always told that isn't the modern way but that is by definition self fulfilling. Maybe the Sports Director is a start - but I just can't believe that DF is reasonable candidate. I hope I am wrong but what are the odds that our former (average by football standards) player who has failed to establish himself as a Manager anywhere or win anything suddenly (player or manager) emerges as the genius to architect us through that. Wonder what the odds will be. Also, if he does look like being at all successful, he has proven to us several times now that he will simply move on elsewhere for more cash.

I do think SP needs to go away somewhere and talk to non-Palace people and get his head well and truly out of his daily work. Spend a week with Fergie at Harvard. Pay a $1m to get them to develop a plan and identify talent. What can't work is employing ex Players in the hope that they will become something that they have never been. The only asset currently in 'Knowing the Palace way' is to know what to avoid when it comes to building and maturing a club. Go and steal the architect for Southampton, or Spurs, or ..... I don't know what, but don't just carry on as we are.

Some of the phrases above are blunt in part to make the point and in part to avoid making the post even longer than it is.
To be frank i think a lot of our comments are born out of frustration Martin, i felt after what the club had gone through prior to CPFC2010 taking over was then long gone, and felt finally there was a light at the end of the tunnel as far as Palace were concerned, but we just can't seem to learn from mistakes.
We seemed (hoping) to have turned the corner when first Pulis then Pardew then Allardyce and finally De Boer appointed, amazingly all of these changes happening in under 3 years, so is it any wonder no progress has been made and we find ourselves in this situation of uncertainty yet again, and in all honesty probably heading for relegation.
Hence why i feel maybe with Roy Hodgson who i accept is 70 yrs old, but has so much proven experience and quality at the highest level to offer, but is not appreciated by some due to that ICELAND horror, whilst forgetting he did take England in qualifying being unbeaten in 10 games.
But surely has so much that he can bring to Palace and also has an affinity with the club and would delight in making us a success, and will stay loyal providing we do the same.
It maybe as far as Palace is concerned we need to accept this decline has been a long time coming and he may not be our saviour this time in saving our premiership status due mainly to bad management planning.
That is why i suggested it may be time to accept our fate in January if it is to be so (hopefully not as there is still time) but then plan ahead by what i mentioned may be the way forward, who knows? but surely we can't keep on playing Russian roulette season after season, we need long term planning if we are to ever move forward.
Old 19-09-2017, 06:37 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
To be frank i think a lot of our comments are born out of frustration Martin, i felt after what the club had gone through prior to CPFC2010 taking over was then long gone, and felt finally there was a light at the end of the tunnel as far as Palace were concerned, but we just can't seem to learn from mistakes.
We seemed (hoping) to have turned the corner when first Pulis then Pardew then Allardyce and finally De Boer appointed, amazingly all of these changes happening in under 3 years, so is it any wonder no progress has been made and we find ourselves in this situation of uncertainty yet again, and in all honesty probably heading for relegation.
Hence why i feel maybe with Roy Hodgson who i accept is 70 yrs old, but has so much proven experience and quality at the highest level to offer, but is not appreciated by some due to that ICELAND horror, whilst forgetting he did take England in qualifying being unbeaten in 10 games.
But surely has so much that he can bring to Palace and also has an affinity with the club and would delight in making us a success, and will stay loyal providing we do the same.
It maybe as far as Palace is concerned we need to accept this decline has been a long time coming and he may not be our saviour this time in saving our premiership status due mainly to bad management planning.
That is why i suggested it may be time to accept our fate in January if it is to be so (hopefully not as there is still time) but then plan ahead by what i mentioned may be the way forward, who knows? but surely we can't keep on playing Russian roulette season after season, we need long term planning if we are to ever move forward.
I am with you for sure. The main thing I think is that if the worst was to happen that we really are prepared to handle it and reclaim the top tier status. Clubs that don't come back risk a much deeper decline and I am not sure we have the fan base ready for that these days. Here's hoping that Roy works magic, but magic it must be I think.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:43 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
After our win last night I am starting to feel a lot more confident about staying up. Wagner said we came into the game completely differently, much more defensive and organised. If we can take this into the league now with West Ham and Newcastle coming up, then we could get to 15 points by New Year's Day.

If we have a real fighting chance at that point, we would be in a brilliant position to get some good talent and with a bit of luck sign them with half an eye on keeping them if we go down.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Wagner said we came into the game completely differently,.
Like Valkyries.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:15 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair 40m should be enough if we keep in touch with 4th place by Christmas.

Buys at least three decent players even in this market.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
To be fair 40m should be enough if we keep in touch with 4th place by Christmas.

Buys at least three decent players even in this market.
Just one problem with that, we still can't buy anyone until 1st January 2018 and if we're out of touch it'll cost us twice the going rate for players, because we'll be desperate and the selling club will scalp us like they did with PVA and Schlupp who simply weren't worth their fees, so our 40mil will only buy 20mil worth of players if we're lucky.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:39 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
If we gave De Boer 40 million wed end up with Van Persie
Except we wouldn't. The players he did bring in were all young players with potential (Sakho was almost certainly a Parish signing)
Old 20-09-2017, 11:05 PM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
Except we wouldn't. The players he did bring in were all young players with potential (Sakho was almost certainly a Parish signing)
I heard that RLC was also a club target rather than a De Boer target.
Old 22-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Only keepers I can see being worth that are Simone Scuffet or Alex Meret both Udinese keepers but they know they can't keep both so will eventually have to sell one.
If either of them are top drawer, won't he end up at Watford?
Old 22-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle-leg View Post
I heard that RLC was also a club target rather than a De Boer target.
It's not what Steve P himself said in one of his recent interviews (sorry can't remember which one now) he listed RLC, Timbo and Jairo as ones FDB 'insisted on' and he was obviously pleased to get Sakho but wanted him from day one.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:49 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
What will be interesting is to see how the squad is shaping up in January. Obviously a goalkeeper would be great, but it's unlikely that we will get a decent one half way through the season - I think that may have to wait until the summer.
What I am hoping for are some young, hungry midfielders and wingers; we have enough experience in the squad. If we could sign RLC on a permanent (pipe dream I know) it would free up a loan slot for a striker. Maybe Danny Ings at Liverpool could be a possibility?
But would also like us to go for a young winger; someone like Demarai Gray or Adama Traore? We need to buy young, hungry players.
Old 26-09-2017, 08:06 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
We need a forward, I still think Mitrovic would be a good option. Obviously Cenk Tosun is still there but reports suggest his stock is going up. You've also got Jannssen at Tottenham.

Another winger is a priority, Traore is the Palace fit. He's quick, direct and can beat his full back. A similar player from what I've seen is Samuel Adegbenro Whos at Rosenborg. I know the club has been keeping tabs of him.

A keeper is still a priority, we've had Hennessey costing us for a while now we're being accustomed and familiar with it. I still believe Skorupski for half a season on loan is a great gamble.

I just hope we're eyeing these deals up now.

Trying to get RLC and TFM on permananet deals would be superb but I can't see those happening sadly.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 26-09-2017, 08:09 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
What will be interesting is to see how the squad is shaping up in January. Obviously a goalkeeper would be great, but it's unlikely that we will get a decent one half way through the season - I think that may have to wait until the summer.
What I am hoping for are some young, hungry midfielders and wingers; we have enough experience in the squad. If we could sign RLC on a permanent (pipe dream I know) it would free up a loan slot for a striker. Maybe Danny Ings at Liverpool could be a possibility?
But would also like us to go for a young winger; someone like Demarai Gray or Adama Traore? We need to buy young, hungry players.
It stil surprises me that nobody took the chance on Traore. He's raw but has huge potential with the speed and skill he possesses. Unsurprisingly, he's been tearing players apart in the Championship.

Weren't Barcelona being linked?
Old 26-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
It stil surprises me that nobody took the chance on Traore. He's raw but has huge potential with the speed and skill he possesses. Unsurprisingly, he's been tearing players apart in the Championship.

They sold him so might realise they had made an error. Was hoping we would try and sign some attacking options but we didn't and here we are.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 26-09-2017, 08:43 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post

Traore at Boro? Early last season he was being raved about hugely...... but as the season went on it was clear he actually wasnt that good. DIdnt he fail to score or provide an assist or some stat like that.