Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 11:57 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
You know how a lot of shit gets made up on the last day of the window? This is an example*

*I pray

You better keep praying then
Old 01-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Jesus Christ. This is ******* awful.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 01-09-2014, 12:02 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Then I disagree with NW.

Unless Cham and Dwight are seriously injured then I think we're fine with Gayle, Murray, Chamakh, Campbell and Zaha (who's proven he can play there).
Zaha has not proved he can play up front. Chamakh has been less effective for us when played up front, Murray is unknown at this level and we don't yet know how his knee injury will have affected him. I'd say we could do with another striker, although not Doyle thanks.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Balding Eagle

James Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guardian/Observer footie writer, about an hour ago:

"Re Palace & Kevin Doyle, nothing agreed with Wolves as yet & no guarantee will happen. Could be a loan or permanent (1yr left on contract)."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-09-2014, 03:08 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hope this doesn't happen, what's the point signing a striker for the sake of it.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Balding Eagle

James Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames Calder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14 View Post
Hope this doesn't happen, what's the point signing a striker for the sake of it.
I have to agree with whoever said that this has got to be some sort of last resort if all other options fall through.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I suspect it is a back up deal too - but no idea which striker we might be going for as 1st or 2nd choices.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:28 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
This is why we shouldn't have left it this late, just look at the shit which is available....
Old 01-09-2014, 03:29 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
25m transfer budget and a rumour about us trying to loan Kevin Doyle from Wolves... I would be shocked if there's any truth in it
Old 01-09-2014, 03:30 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we sell Murray to get Doyle in there will be a lot of unhappy people.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Will be one of the worst signing we've ever made, given the financial circumstances. Assume this is the last, absolute desperation choice.

Doubt we have much time to get anyone else in, mind.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 01-09-2014, 03:31 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
25m transfer budget and a rumour about us trying to loan Kevin Doyle from Wolves... I would be shocked if there's any truth in it
I was going to post the usual 'are you new here?'

but you aren't
Old 01-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This excites me about as much as when I heard we'd got Trevor Benjamin on loan all those years ago
Old 01-09-2014, 03:32 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
I was going to post the usual 'are you new here?'

but you aren't
i don't quite get your point?
Old 01-09-2014, 03:33 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Few years ago I would have loved this..

Now....
Old 01-09-2014, 03:34 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I suspect it is a back up deal too - but no idea which striker we might be going for as 1st or 2nd choices.

sounds like one of them, Woods, is a no go

So Doyle moves up a place
Old 01-09-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
i don't quite get your point?
you should know better was what I meant
Old 01-09-2014, 03:35 PM

KentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Awful signing if it comes off
Old 01-09-2014, 03:38 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not in the same league as Murray now. No thanks. No more Kebe signings ffs
Old 01-09-2014, 03:40 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we let murray go and bring this waste of space in I will go off my head.
Closed Thread