Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has he actually played this season ?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Piss off Doyle, you're not wanted.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Dazed & Confused

curly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That Palace stuff re Doyle is encouraging though.

posted on wolves forum
Zaha said, "Palace is in my heart and I don't think the story is over. I spoke with Steve and I think I still have more to give this Club. The supporters have been amazing and I want us to do more than just stay in the League next year. I would like to thank the Chairman for being a big part of my journey and his fellow owners for backing me and rewarding my progression. Let's do this!!!"
Old 01-09-2014, 06:39 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If there was a poll, it looks as if it would be about 99% strongly against bringing Doyle in ... I wonder if that would have any influence at all if the powers that be are pontificating over this? (Yeah, I know, probably not, but it would send a message.)
Old 01-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Has he actually played this season ?
Cast out at Wolves along with Roger Johnson, Jamie O'Hara and other big-wage players from Premier League era they can't shift.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:40 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This would be ******* terrible...I am hoping this is not ******* true
Old 01-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we sell Murray and bring in only Doyle then I think Parish should give refunds on season tickets! It's that bad.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:42 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Doyle missed from about 3 yards out against us in the championship (the away game)
Old 01-09-2014, 06:43 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Kevin doyle lol
Old 01-09-2014, 06:43 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
If we sell Murray and bring in only Doyle then I think Parish should give refunds on season tickets! It's that bad.
When people said this about Pulis going and Warnock coming in, I thought it was ridiculous. However, Doyle replacing Murray would almost make it a reasonable request!
Old 01-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Why would anyone think there is an ounce of truth in this?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:47 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Why would anyone think there is an ounce of truth in this?
comments like thi usually come to pass
Old 01-09-2014, 06:48 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
This will be a great signing... If it was 2006
Old 01-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I like him
Old 01-09-2014, 07:08 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Is it Coopers Seafood Bar near Rosslare in Co Wexford where they have a load of his Ireland shirts on display? Was a very handy player a while back but not for a couple of years now.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:09 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I like him
I like cake but I wouldn't put it in a Palace shirt and expect it to score goals.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be depressing if we got him but when Warnock signed Derry and Hill it was hardly exciting. It looked like we were scraping the barrel but he is not a bad judge of player. Just saying.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
I like cake but I wouldn't put it in a Palace shirt and expect it to score goals.
crumbs
Old 01-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I like him
Quelle surprise.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could do worse, more mobile than Murray, people need to chill
Closed Thread