Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-08-2017, 08:28 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Got to feel for sorry for him, unless his mother is still alive he could well be an orphan
Old 20-08-2017, 08:36 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Do it!
Old 20-08-2017, 11:42 AM
we are one

Crystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mundo Deportivo have an article in their Sunday edition on the future of Munir.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2017, 08:02 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd rather we go for Bojan at Stoke than Munir personally.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescav0 View Post
and wants to get chopped by the forward.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Glenn Murray MK2
Old 21-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
I'd rather we go for Bojan at Stoke than Munir personally.
Bojan's early form was amazing but I heard that he has been disappointing for ages now. Not sure what the story is but the fact that no one has been in for him says a lot. No nothing about Munir really.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:03 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Bojan's early form was amazing but I heard that he has been disappointing for ages now. Not sure what the story is but the fact that no one has been in for him says a lot. No nothing about Munir really.
Bojan has struggled with injuries, still a top player and surplus at Stoke.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
He should be able to play in a front 3 or as an AM in a different shape. Don't think he has the attributes for the forward player in a diamond though. It sounds as if we will be looking for fit, available and bargains. If he fits that criteria then he must be an option then. At his early level of form he would be excellent.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:12 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was happy until your initial comment.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If he is surplus at Stoke, then why are we interested? We have enough players already who aren't good enough and are surplus.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
If he is surplus at Stoke, then why are we interested? We have enough players already who aren't good enough and are surplus.
Stoke have lots of good attackers and we have none?
Old 21-08-2017, 10:22 AM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Stoke have lots of good attackers and we have none?
They do? Only JesÚ, and Shaqiri the sicknote come to mind.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:27 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
This made me wonder what happened to Afellay. Then I found out he is 31. I thought he was like 24!

@RisZero
Old 21-08-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
They do? Only JesÚ, and Shaqiri the sicknote come to mind.
and Moting, Afellay, Crouch, Diouf, Sobhi, Berahino.

We have Benteke, Zaha and Townsend.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:50 AM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
and Moting, Afellay, Crouch, Diouf, Sobhi, Berahino.

We have Benteke, Zaha and Townsend.
Guess it's just opinions but Crouch and Diouf are mediocre, Moting hasn't proved anything in the Prem yet, Sobhi isn't even considered ready to start regularly yet, and Berahino has been shockingly shit so far. I'd still take most of them for the sake of depth but not quality in depth, and all players Bojan should easily displace if he's still any good (and fit.)
Old 21-08-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Guess it's just opinions but Crouch and Diouf are mediocre, Moting hasn't proved anything in the Prem yet, Sobhi isn't even considered ready to start regularly yet, and Berahino has been shockingly shit so far. I'd still take most of them for the sake of depth but not quality in depth, and all players Bojan should easily displace if he's still any good (and fit.)
I'd argue that they would all add to our team in some way.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:52 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bojan should easily displace if he's still any good (and fit.)
As has been said about 200 times on here, when you need to sell someone its often a case of who you can sell, not who is shit

@RisZero
Old 21-08-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
As has been said about 200 times on here, when you need to sell someone its often a case of who you can sell, not who is shit
I'm not basing it on some random paper rumour about Bojan moving, more on him not being able to demand a place in the Stoke team last season and being shipped out on loan to Germany, where he was poor.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
I'm not basing it on some random paper rumour about Bojan moving, more on him not being able to demand a place in the Stoke team last season and being shipped out on loan to Germany, where he was poor.
Was he poor? He barely played
Old 21-08-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Was he poor? He barely played
To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login The articles don't give much detail but he essentially did **** all and his arrival at the club coincided with them being dragged from comfortably mid table into a relegation scrap.