Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2017, 12:41 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Haag Eagle View Post
This is from a Dutch newspaper, I just translated it. Basically it is a direct copy of the official statement from Ajax themselves.

Found this English link on twitter

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Very kind & many thanks.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:43 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is from a Dutch newspaper, I just translated it. Basically it is a direct copy of the official statement from Ajax themselves.

Heartbreaking it really is.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
On a cheerier note I watched the AZ match highlights for Jairo again and pretty basic I know but I love the way that as soon as he makes a pass he is immediately moving. So many players admire their handiwork before they think about moving. He was playing DM and looks very comfortable under pressure there. Still haven't seen him head the ball an awful lot but I assume he wouldn't play CB unless he could make a header.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:02 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Jeez that's terrible.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:09 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Stoke are paying 7m loan fee for Zouma; shows how much of a bargain this deal is even though Zouma is a decent player.

Last edited by Danny boy; 13-07-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:14 PM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
On main BBC sport page
Is that today or was it on Saturday? Meant to say that it hasn't been covered much until now, with the Ajax club statement.

Last edited by DHeagle; 13-07-2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:20 PM

Den Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
Is that today or was it on Saturday? Meant to say that is hasn't been covered much until now, with the Ajax club statement.
The match was saturday but Ajax released this statement this morning. Also Ed van der Sar has made a statement as well.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:23 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
On a cheerier note I watched the AZ match highlights for Jairo again and pretty basic I know but I love the way that as soon as he makes a pass he is immediately moving. So many players admire their handiwork before they think about moving. He was playing DM and looks very comfortable under pressure there. Still haven't seen him head the ball an awful lot but I assume he wouldn't play CB unless he could make a header.
Interesting observation, maybe that is the position FdB sees him in alongside Luka, which does not bode well for Cabaye as i can now see Loftus-Cheek playing the more advance midfield position, i may be wrong. I have to admit knowing nothing about the player nor seen him play.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:25 PM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
The match was saturday but Ajax released this statement this morning. Also Ed van der Sar has made a statement as well.
Yeah that's it. Wasn't really covered at the time it happened.

All the best to Nouri, it makes you really think when something like this happens to someone as fit as a professional sportsman.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:26 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Stoke are paying 7m loan fee for Zouma; shows how much of a bargain this deal is even though Zouma is a decent player.
Surely that will include wages?

We paid 3.5-4m for Sakho for half a season if so.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:26 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
Interesting observation, maybe that is the position FdB sees him in alongside Luka, which does not bode well for Cabaye as i can now see Loftus-Cheek playing the more advance midfield position, i may be wrong. I have to admit knowing nothing about the player nor seen him play.
FdB played him cb. The bloke that took over played in dm and not all the time according to few articles.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
The guy can play is the main thing I guess.

Re your comment re the players. If we are going to play this intense pressing game (I hope so!) the midfielders have to rotate during the game to take a breath and I think we will regularly see the midfield change during games (subs) and between games to manage the energy. The midfield will need to cover even more ground.

Last year the AM (or more like an advanced CM TBH) slot got the short straw and had to cover a huge amount of ground on their own. This is made worse because CB simply isn't a natural 'presser'. I think with Frank you will not only see the whole team get up and down more often then before. The midfielders will start to rotate again as Pardew was trying to get them to do but I do think they will get swapped out. Just one more comment on that 'short straw'. I was impressed with how well Yo coped with that workload. He has always been the best we have at pressing but he was really putting in some serious shifts post Jan. I have loved watching Cabaye and his football intelligence/technical skills and just hope he stays at least another season.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:37 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He will play CB. The same position FDB played him in when he was manager at Ajax.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:38 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
A new player in any position doesn't mean we are getting rid of current players. It means we are looking for strength in depth. Something that has be lacking. FDB will also want some versatility. Cabaye can be our no 10 and be replaced after 70 min by RLC. Or if cabaye suspended or injured....replace him. That goes for the whole squad
Old 13-07-2017, 01:59 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Everton making their excuses after they have lost out to Palace on signing him.

Old 13-07-2017, 02:31 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
This will be a fantastic signing.

Let's just hope we follow this up with some similar business, a few more young eager players from across Europe.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:32 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
When Jairo come

@RisZero
Old 13-07-2017, 03:12 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
When Jairo come
Every two weeks?

(If you don't get too stoned and forget when to sign on)
Old 13-07-2017, 03:19 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Damn not fast enough
Old 13-07-2017, 03:20 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
When Jairo come
Why you short of cash
Closed Thread