Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 09:04 AM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cultured centre back playing at palace a rare thing indeed and watched a few of the usual you tube clips didn't see much of his defending capabilities. Looks very comfortable on the ball left foot right foot. What's not to like. Let's get this one done.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:06 AM

ForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:10 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It looks like Palace have fended off Everton and Newcastle and are getting him in this article.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-07-2017, 09:11 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
It looks like Palace have fended off Everton and Newcastle and are getting him in this article.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
De Bier
Old 12-07-2017, 09:13 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I wont claim to know anything about him but im happy if we are finally taking a shot on bringing in younger potential rather than players bordering on retirement. Dont expect all of them would work out but at the lower buy in im more than happy to take the risk for those that do.

@RisZero
Old 12-07-2017, 09:15 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Brilliant.

USA 1 England 10 FT
Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 1950
Old 12-07-2017, 09:15 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Not really made a position his own. Left sided cb and surprise back up for Luka perhaps? Seems he's recently been seen more of a defensive midfielder and we do need cover. I also think we'll sign two cbs so young and exciting potential for both seems good value. Hopefully he'll make a position his own under frank
Old 12-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Only played 60 ish games for Ajax which is no surprise at 20 I guess. At 6' is not huge for a CB but also plays at DM which is why he looks so comfortable on the ball. Some element of risk with any cross border bid but De Boer has to be a good judge here.

One thing I noticed from the few videos around is that he rarely had to make a header. The only example I can remember he headed straight up into the air which the keeper took luckily. Hardly exhaustive but nevertheless interesting. At 6' he will probably need a partner who is dominant in the air. Dann is solid in the air and on the ball but the errors and lack of pace are a concern. Tomkins probably just behind Dann in the air/passing but has better pace and fairly consistent. Just wonder still if we will bring in two CBs still.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:21 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I confess to know nothing about him but I like the idea of bringing in some promising young players who are ready to step into the first team now and he seems to fit the bill. It would be great to bring in 2 or 3 like this while moving on the players who are adding very little. I think we've started that by letting go the likes of Ledley, Flamini, Fryers and hopefully Mutch, Lee and one or two others go too.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:23 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Only played 60 ish games for Ajax which is no surprise at 20 I guess. At 6' is not huge for a CB but also plays at DM which is why he looks so comfortable on the ball. Some element of risk with any cross border bid but De Boer has to be a good judge here.

One thing I noticed from the few videos around is that he rarely had to make a header. The only example I can remember he headed straight up into the air which the keeper took luckily. Hardly exhaustive but nevertheless interesting. At 6' he will probably need a partner who is dominant in the air. Dann is solid in the air and on the ball but the errors and lack of pace are a concern. Tomkins probably just behind Dann in the air/passing but has better pace and fairly consistent. Just wonder still if we will bring in two CBs still.
I think we need two CBs so this guy plus Sakho would be the dream! Especially as Ridewald can play in numerous positions, including defensive central midfield where we don't have anyone other than Luka.

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low

Last edited by tsunamiman; 12-07-2017 at 09:59 AM.

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
De Boer seems to have played him at CB and Peter Boez preferred him in a defensive midfield role.

He's played a lot of football for a 20 yr old.

Seems an interesting signing.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:24 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Between this guy and Loftus-Cheek we could have a hell of alot of positions covered

@RisZero
Old 12-07-2017, 09:27 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
According the his wiki profile he's from Ha(a)rlem. So will be at home on the mean streets of croydon.
Not a bright post. One on the racial grounds and also the fact that to most people they have actually heard of Haarlem so not so playground-splittingly funny. Tit.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I think we need two CBs so this guy plus Sakho would be the dream! Especially as Ridewald can play in numerous positions, including defensive central midfield where we don't have anyone other than Luka.
They are both left sided CBs though. With Damo signed up its unlikely we will take them both unless he is shipped out now. I have posted a few times now that I am puzzled by the Damo signing and even more so now. But De Boer wasn't here then so .....who knows
Old 12-07-2017, 09:29 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They are both left sided CBs though. With Damo signed up its unlikely we will take them both unless he is shipped out now. I have posted a few times now that I am puzzled by the Damo signing and even more so now. But De Boer wasn't here then so .....who knows

I think we're doing Damo a bit of a favour - there's no way he's going to feature.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:49 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant that this guy could also be decent cover for luka. Bringing much needed depth in weaker areas
Old 12-07-2017, 09:56 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Brilliant that this guy could also be decent cover for luka. Bringing much needed depth in weaker areas
Happy if he is here to cover luka , concerned if he is coming as a centre back , not tall enough in the modern game.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
I see what you mean but we need four to five CBs and I could see Dann and Tomkins competing for the right side CB position, and Sakho and Ridewald competing for the left side. That would leave Kelly as fifth choice CB to use for emergencies. Plus Ridewald can play defebsive midfield and we don't have another player who can beyond Luka. I also imagine Ridewald could be used at LB with Schlupp competing more as a winger next season. Perhaps.

I'm also baffled by the Damo contract extension. I didn't see that coming last season and wouldn't expect him to play much this season. Saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if FDB sold him if we bring in the defenders he wants.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:59 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Happy if he is here to cover luka , concerned if he is coming as a centre back , not tall enough in the modern game.
He's 6ft not 5ft5

And considering FdB played him cb whilst at ajax I suspect that's where he will play
Closed Thread