Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-08-2017, 06:45 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
I'd rather we be looking at spending the purported 20M on Chambers on a goalkeeper and on a couple of players in the final third of the pitch. Fosu-Mensah, Dann, Reidewald, Tomkins, Kelly and Delaney will more than suffice for the season in the back three especially as Milivojevic is also able to fill in there.
I'd rather we played a back four and played football in their half not ours!
Old 24-08-2017, 04:40 PM

Gabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to OllieGabbiadini belongs to Ollie
He's not worth the asking price if they are asking for 15 mill plus.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbiadini View Post
He's not worth the asking price if they are asking for 15 mill plus.
I disagree - I think he is a 15m player, personally. Played in the right position, it's a Leeds signing Rio Ferdinand from West Ham kind of deal.

He's not coming here though, I feel.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:45 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
#LCFC had 2 bids ~20m for Calum Chambers rejected by #AFC last night. Earlier in window #CPFC keen but quoted 27m & said no #DeadlineDay

- Ornstein

@RisZero
Old 31-08-2017, 09:49 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
27m....lmao!
Old 31-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
27m....lmao!
I hope that we laughed as we put the phone down. At 15m he'd be a good signing, at 20m a bit overpriced but still ok - but 27m?!?! Madness.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:53 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
I hope that we laughed as we put the phone down. At 15m he'd be a good signing, at 20m a bit overpriced but still ok - but 27m?!?! Madness.
Crazy isn't it...15-20m about right but anything more is comedy gold. I get he's still young and did well a Boro last season but that's about it since he moved to Arsenal.