Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-07-2017, 12:32 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I'm surprised this hasn't had much attention to be fair.

Vincent Janssen on loan would be worth a punt. Mitrovic is also gonna be understudy at Newcastle I'd of thought.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-07-2017, 01:20 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I'm surprised this hasn't had much attention to be fair.

Vincent Janssen on loan would be worth a punt. Mitrovic is also gonna be understudy at Newcastle I'd of thought.
janssen on loan wouldnt surprise me at all......
Old 25-07-2017, 01:26 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just posted this suggestion in a new thread: Lucas Perez

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 25-07-2017, 04:20 PM

Palacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A new striker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
janssen on loan wouldnt surprise me at all......

I would expect that he would want to start each week and anyone coming to palace knows they will be back up to CB.

Unless we can unearth a gem from somewhere, I can see us going for an older player happy to sit on the bench & come on as a sub or another loan signing.

We have a massive problem if CB gets injured.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:26 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I like the idea of bringing in someone who can play up in the top 3 and on one of the wings (much like Zaha) or as a number 10. Continue buying flexibility so that if someone does get injured we are not immediately boned. It also means the person coming in isnt feeling they are playing second fiddle to Benteke who, as we all know, is 100% going to be one of the first names on the team sheet every game he is fit.

@RisZero
Old 25-07-2017, 04:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacebear View Post
I would expect that he would want to start each week and anyone coming to palace knows they will be back up to CB.

Unless we can unearth a gem from somewhere, I can see us going for an older player happy to sit on the bench & come on as a sub or another loan signing.

We have a massive problem if CB gets injured.
Janssen could play inside forward in this formation. He may not start every week but would be used regularly in our front three I reckon and could start there regularly if Townsend is our choice at wing back.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:57 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't be surprised if Remy comes back
Old 25-07-2017, 05:59 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
The only way Remy's coming back is when the board enjoy a brandy after the window slams shut.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:31 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Didnt you promise to leave?

@RisZero
Old 25-07-2017, 06:32 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wind up merchant. No way are we signing that crock.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:38 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Would like us to sign Andre Gray.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh ffs I thought we were finally rid of you.

Shouldn't be surprised really, every word you come out with is a load of shit. Why would promising not to come back be any different!?
Old 25-07-2017, 07:56 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Phil's quickly becoming the Trolley of hotline transfer. Well played sir.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:07 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Although slightly worried by our lack of depth at CF I'm more worried about the RWB role and think our money needs to be spent there. We need Townsend further forward and I think Ward will be better suited to that RCB role or just RB in the 433. We have absolutely no one in that right wing back role at all.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:25 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
Phil's quickly becoming the Trolley of hotline transfer. Well played sir.
And like Trolley, not in the slightest bit amusing. Really should just f*ck off now.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:31 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
And like Trolley, not in the slightest bit amusing. Really should just f*ck off now.
looking at your profile photo i doubt you have had many of them.....
Old 25-07-2017, 08:32 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Your obviously not a man of your word
Old 25-07-2017, 08:33 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Although slightly worried by our lack of depth at CF I'm more worried about the RWB role and think our money needs to be spent there. We need Townsend further forward and I think Ward will be better suited to that RCB role or just RB in the 433. We have absolutely no one in that right wing back role at all.
I agree that ward could be an option at RCB, just not RWB
Old 25-07-2017, 08:33 PM

thedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicethedeacs hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Can you not get lost to the Brighton boards
Old 25-07-2017, 08:35 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
looking at your profile photo i doubt you have had many of them.....
I don't understand why the mods let you continue with your tedious trolling shit. But now you've stooped to personal attacks on posters. Hopefully you'll get even more personal and they'll pull the plug.