Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Hardly his fault he got injured. He actually looked very good until that point. Urban myth that he was crap. He never had a chance.
I have a soft spot for him as he used to come into my local Sainsbury's when I worked there, always made time for me and had chats with him!
Old 03-11-2017, 11:56 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Charlie Cooke. great for Chelsea, terrible for us, back to Chelsea and great again
Old 03-11-2017, 12:05 PM

BarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jimmy Kebe
Old 03-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jamie Pollock. Thought he'd be a great signing when he joined.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:59 PM

harry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pablo Counago? Not sure if he was labelled as 'good' before he came to us on loan but he was pretty awful for us.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:01 PM

harry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineharry_1993 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Patrick Bamford.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down low
The first 6 months of Andros Townsend's palace career were absolutely dreadful.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:28 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Hardly his fault he got injured. He actually looked very good until that point. Urban myth that he was crap. He never had a chance.
He was shit.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Neil Ruddock. For those who suggest he was never that good I would point out he did play 115 games for Liverpool. However he was overweight and effectively past it when he came to us (played 20 times, scored 2) and left us for the heady delights of Swindon.
So as per the thread title, he did not become sh1te once we bought him, but he did become decidely more sh1te
Old 03-11-2017, 01:37 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron View Post
Thomas Brolin
That is who i was going to say. A few years before he was one of the best players in the world. Shit for us.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:42 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
The two that stand out for me are Welsh International and Kevin Keegan lookalike David Giles who was absolutely brilliant at Selhurst playing for Swansea in a 3-3 Cup match, and who generally had been getting good reviews for a season or two,.......until we bought him. Absolutely sh1te from then on in.

And Mike Flanagan...even worse because he was bloody expensive.
Flanagan was useless for us, didn't even look like a footballer but was decent for the Clowns and QPR, maybe he just didn't want to be here, Langley looked a good player at Chelsea and likewise terrible for us, looked like injuries were catching up with him, Chris Jones was just plain dreadful god knows what the reason was.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:51 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's hard to tell if Macken started off quite a shit as he was. Certainly his last stint in the Championship at Preston before signing for us he'd scored quite a lot of goals promised much. Plus with the likes of Johnson & Morrison he had a top quality strike partner.

What we got however...
Old 03-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tom Ince.

Came with a fanfare, left like a fart.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:26 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ade akinbiyi
Old 03-11-2017, 02:29 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gareth Taylor
Old 03-11-2017, 02:35 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Close call not signing Evra.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:36 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

What was that guy that used to dive when he scored? He was another
Old 03-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
What was that guy that used to dive when he scored? He was another
Kuqi

btwLPaul Bodin
Old 03-11-2017, 02:47 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Derek Possee - Scored a stack of goals for Millwall and he actually
chose to sign for us, over West Ham in early 1973. He was going to score the goals
to keep us in the old First Division. I don't think he netted one, as we were relegated !
He did OK the next season but his overall record for us was 13 goals in 50 odd games - Not great !
Old 03-11-2017, 03:02 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Jamie Pollock. Thought he'd be a great signing when he joined.
I thought he was alright until he felt out with Alan Smith.