Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-12-2010, 01:05 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The end of Crystal Palace Baltimore

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I know there is another thread on this topic, but that one does not due the credit that the folks at Crystal Palace Baltimore deserve.

I would like to say thanks to Randall Medd, Pete Medd, Jim Cherneski, and all of the other dedicated folks that got Palace USA off the ground and were involved in the club over the past four years.

You obviously poured in a great deal of time and effort in to the club. In that short time you accomplished some great things! On the pitch the defeat of the NY Red Bulls to advance to the final of the US Open Cup was a great achievement. Some great players graced the US Eagles red and blue including Neven Subotic (Borussia Dortmund) and Maurice Edu (Glasgow Rangers).

Off the pitch you were a good influence on the community including such ventures as providing training and clinics to the local children.

I am feeling bad for the Baltimore folks who became loyal fans of Crystal Palace, I am sorry that you have lost your team. You were loud, you wore your colours with pride and you were a credit to Palace Baltimore. Special mention to The Palace Squires.

I personally really enjoyed the FREE live match streams you provided.
Best of luck with your new team endeavor in 2010.

Old 04-12-2010, 01:13 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Old 04-12-2010, 01:18 AM
White Car

Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 AM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Shame. I only got to watch one game. I was looking forward to next season.

Twitter
Old 04-12-2010, 01:23 AM
White Car

Old 04-12-2010, 01:30 AM
White Car

Old 04-12-2010, 01:31 AM
White Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle
Shame. I only got to watch one game. I was looking forward to next season.

Yeah, I regret not making the Montreal match now.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:37 AM
White Car

Old 04-12-2010, 01:39 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
To be honest, I'm not sure how they have lasted so long with the traveling involved.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:42 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shame they have changed our colours
Old 04-12-2010, 01:44 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
They have?
Old 04-12-2010, 01:50 AM
White Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
They have always worn the same kit as Palace, no changes that I know of.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:18 AM
On the move

britabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They will be changing their colours to traditional Baltimore colours, yellow and black I think. They will also be changing - well everything in a years time.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Article says they will use red, yellow and black.

They are becoming Crystal Palace Deutschland.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also, when did Subotic and Edu play for CP Baltimore? If they did, why didn't we sign them but got a 30 year old overweight Portuguese man on trial instead?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 AM
White Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kooch
Also, when did Subotic and Edu play for CP Baltimore? If they did, why didn't we sign them but got a 30 year old overweight Portuguese man on trial instead?
This post from CPFC USA explains

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC USA
Neven Subotic (Borussia Dortmund) and Maurice Edu (Glasgow Rangers) were both put into Crystal Palace FC hands by Crystal Palace Baltimore. Neven spent three weeks in London (straight from the US) and Maurice played in the 2006 match between Palace and Palace USA at the US Naval Academy. Dortmund paid $5.4 Million for Neven, when they purchased him from Mainz. Neven signed with Mainz when Palace UK did not put an offer in writting to Neven. Maurice Edu signed with Toronto FC when Palace UK showed no interest. Toronto sold Edu for $5 million to Rangers.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Banned by Moderators

Yes, I saw it on the other thread. Thanks though.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
So let me get this straight 2 players from Baltimore that we could have taken for a pittance we said no to and were sold for a total of about $10.4m (so even at the worst US prices about 5.2m) oh dear

Having said that, how did they go bust considering they sold those two for more than $10m? Surely their expenses were not that big??? edit. just reread it and saw that it wasn't Baltimore that sold them.

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 04-12-2010 at 03:08 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:05 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sorry peps i might be waiting for incoming but my opinion is we are palace i dont recall wen we relied on some half harted outfit thats gonna dig us out of the shit from usa weve been in this predigament before and weve dug ourselves out of the sand many times and we will always survive last season proved that so sit back and hold on to yer seats PALACE will come back wiv atttitude and we dont need some yanky outfit to help us all we need is belief but at the same time yes its bad news but WE ARE PALACE NOT THEM

Last edited by garronrav; 04-12-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:09 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
So let me get this straight 2 players from Baltimore that we could have taken for a pittance we said no to and were sold for a total of about $10.4m (so even at the worst US prices about 5.2m)
I find this incredibly hard to believe on so many fronts!