Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-04-2018, 08:27 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
VAR to be used in this years World Cup. Let the comedy commence.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Can’t wait for this situation in the WC final, ridiculous.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I think the whole thing needs to be scrapped immediately around the world, and let’s start again. This will ruin football in the end
Old 17-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I agree, Jas, and I was clamouring for it before; it'll turn the sport into stop-start rugby and kill the buzz of a simple game.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-04-2018, 09:28 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
The Mainz incident is the first time I've felt the Luddites have a point - clearly mismanaged because of the pointless necessity of the ref having a look as well instead of just taking the VAR's word (which is what happens when the lino flags).

However it's a single incident which doesn't invalidate the greater accuracy it brings to officiating. Imagine if VAR had been around for Freddie Sears, Clive Allen or Tommy Black's not-goals.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 17-04-2018, 09:34 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Imagine it was around for David Hopkin’s handball.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:44 AM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
It has been a travesty everywhere it has been used. Seen some very questionable calls and non calls in Germany this season.

I can see the idea behind using it. But it really shouldn't be as difficult to implement as everyone seems to be making it.
it will never work. How many opinions are there from "experts" on match of the day etc when they've had all evening to review footage and come to a conclusion.

Another nail in football's coffin.

And another thing; at what level does the game become important enough for video review? Premier league because of the big money? Championship because of the importance of promotion to the Premier? League two because of the chance of relegation to the National league? and so on...
Old 17-04-2018, 10:14 AM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnicholson View Post

And another thing; at what level does the game become important enough for video review? Premier league because of the big money? Championship because of the importance of promotion to the Premier? League two because of the chance of relegation to the National league? and so on...
I want it for u10 games. The ref on Saturday was a homer, had a dodgy haircut and was atrocious.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:10 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I am

I hate it

I love the drama of football, the human side of it, the was it right/wrong decisions etc

From January 2018, I still hate it