Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-02-2018, 02:15 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
What is he supposed to say exactly???
Nothing ideally - that includes when we win. Like most chairmen.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:20 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Old 11-02-2018, 02:57 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wasn't aware that he did?

Except on his Twitter?

Unless you are saying of course he should be denied such a simple thing purely because he runs our club?

I'm sure none of the other chairpersons for either

How dare he breathe at any time...

Jesus, our chairman is such a ****.

I remember the days I dreamt of winning the jackpot of the Euro's so I could buy Palace. I can honestly say even if I had endless amounts of cash I wouldn't dream of it given how ******* whingey our fans are.

I could have built a 100,000 super stadia, given freebie season tickets to old fans and free kits/food and drink yet still get moaned at for failing to do it the right way and blamed for signing Messi for £300 million when he only scored 3 when we lost on penalties in a 3-3 draw in the CL final!

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 11-02-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:56 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Wasn't aware that he did?

Except on his Twitter?

Unless you are saying of course he should be denied such a simple thing purely because he runs our club?

I'm sure none of the other chairpersons for either

How dare he breathe at any time...

Jesus, our chairman is such a ****.

I remember the days I dreamt of winning the jackpot of the Euro's so I could buy Palace. I can honestly say even if I had endless amounts of cash I wouldn't dream of it given how ******* whingey our fans are.

I could have built a 100,000 super stadia, given freebie season tickets to old fans and free kits/food and drink yet still get moaned at for failing to do it the right way and blamed for signing Messi for £300 million when he only scored 3 when we lost on penalties in a 3-3 draw in the CL final!
It’s great to see Mark Bright engaging with Palace fans on the BBS.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:11 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Shipp Ahoy is the ghost of Simon Jordan:

"Even if I built a 50,000-seater stadium and bought Ronaldinho, there'd still be complaints about crap hotdogs."

He's right though. Some people are never satisfied.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:40 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Us and West ham appear to be the only clubs that have chairman who like to be seen and heard. Parish was going to go on Dragons Den ffs. Ridiculous.

Personally I think they should all shut up, and always have done.

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; 11-02-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:55 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Us and West ham appear to be the only clubs that have chairman who like to be seen and heard. Parish was going to go on Dragons Den ffs. Ridiculous.
You're just irked because he never got to see your newly patented solar powered head warmer. You thought you'd have a shoe in if you turned up in a retro shirt.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:58 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
You're just irked because he never got to see your newly patented solar powered head warmer. You thought you'd have a shoe in if you turned up in a retro shirt.

Changed my name to Mark Bright for nothing.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Umm...I get that we have a say in the club, but a say in the Chairman's personality? That seems to be just a tad overly demanding.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:11 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Sakho trained all week & then said he was injured

To view the link you have to Register or Login
That's a bit worrying...is this a portent of the issues that made Klopp bin him?

I hope not.

Maybe he actually came back to soon... it does seem to me that some players with large frames like Sakho, Sako and Wickham take so much longer to get their body back into shape after an injury
Old 11-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Someone like Sakho would be on a hefty appearance fee as part of their contract.

He doesn't get any extra fee for turning up to training.

So I'd be more concerned if he skipped training all week and then showed up at Goodison wanting to play.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:05 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Yep, and you actually made a post to back this up on the day we signed Sakho (near the end of the thread). Reading this proves that a lot of fans were not impressed that he was our only signing on deadline day.

Why is the thread closed???????????????
Old 11-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Sakho trained all week & then said he was injured

Chelsea won't talk to us?

We are paying for RLCs services for the season, how do we allow that to happen, and if true (which was mooted back in January) why wasn't his loan terminated?

As Izzy Browns was from Chelsea to Br*ghton
Old 11-02-2018, 03:24 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Just heard a little rumour from someone who normally is pretty accurate that sakho isn’t Injured... well officially.. he apparently declared himself Injured but it’s more personal reasons why he didn’t play. Very odd.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Just heard a little rumour from someone who normally is pretty accurate that sakho isn’t Injured... well officially.. he apparently declared himself Injured but it’s more personal reasons why he didn’t play. Very odd.
sounds a bit queer, I wonder whats going on?
Old 11-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can you be a bit queer ?
Old 11-02-2018, 05:58 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Chelsea won't talk to us?

We are paying for RLCs services for the season, how do we allow that to happen, and if true (which was mooted back in January) why wasn't his loan terminated?

As Izzy Browns was from Chelsea to Br*ghton
I’m assuming in the loan agreement they cannot recall, so if he’s having a fantastic season tough on them, on the flip side if he’s crocked we are lumbered with his wages

Probably exactly the same agreement with Remy, why he stayed here the entire season is beyond me a total waste of space, but it must have been the agreement.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:00 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
sounds a bit queer, I wonder whats going on?
Sounded a bit weird
Old 11-02-2018, 06:54 PM

Lee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I have also heard this from the most creditable and reliable of sources.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:56 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee sinnots ear View Post
I have also heard this from the most creditable and reliable of sources.

It’s basically a paraphrasing of what Hodgson said with a few blanks filled in. People then think they’ve heard similar and spread it round to make a story.