Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mags View Post
To be frank ‘she’ probably sussed you out a while ago.
She knows next to nothing about me and is unlikely to be too interested, as long as I do my job to the best of my ability she seems happy
Old 12-02-2018, 01:14 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
It's the level and of public scrutiny and entitlement to make nasty cynical comment that surprises me. Don't understand why people ignore the big picture and prefer to dwell on every minutiae and criticise. The club are unbelievably in the premier, ending temporarily our flirtatious with the championship. Probably the best squad and possibly the best centre forward and chairman we have had. Plans are in to develop the ground. The chairman rightly engages with fans (he is one himself remember), rather than being some remote, disinterested ####. Maybe some feel superior levelling criticism, but **** me I prefer to try and enjoy what we have now and have perspective on our poorer performances. That means enjoying players like zaha, cabaye, benteke, etc while we have them.
Repped.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's the level and of public scrutiny and entitlement to make nasty cynical comment that surprises me. Don't understand why people ignore the big picture and prefer to dwell on every minutiae and criticise. The club are unbelievably in the premier, ending temporarily our flirtatious with the championship. Probably the best squad and possibly the best centre forward and chairman we have had. Plans are in to develop the ground. The chairman rightly engages with fans (he is one himself remember), rather than being some remote, disinterested ####. Maybe some feel superior levelling criticism, but **** me I prefer to try and enjoy what we have now and have perspective on our poorer performances. That means enjoying players like zaha, cabaye, benteke, etc while we have them.
Best centre forward we've ever had ! Good grief CB wouldn't look out of place in a pub team ! The last thing he is giving fans of this club is "enjoyment"

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 12-02-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:18 PM
be seeing you.....

RedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think this could be used for the following at the moment:
1. Our current amount of injuries
2. Our goal scoring issue
3. Our goalkeeping situation
4. Our relegation likelihood
5. The BBS current level of insanity
6. The stadium rebuild
7. The Jan transfer window

It actually will be a bit of a relief to be back in the championship next year and to get rid of all of the overpaid dross we have - be a shame to lose a few - but it will be goodbye/good riddance to many of the signings since we got promoted
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (33.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 12-02-2018, 01:25 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripe Eagle View Post
Think this could be used for the following at the moment:
1. Our current amount of injuries
2. Our goal scoring issue
3. Our goalkeeping situation
4. Our relegation likelihood
5. The BBS current level of insanity
6. The stadium rebuild
7. The Jan transfer window

It actually will be a bit of a relief to be back in the championship next year and to get rid of all of the overpaid dross we have - be a shame to lose a few - but it will be goodbye/good riddance to many of the signings since we got promoted
Sounds like you can't wait to go down. You know we won't get back quickly and the last 5 years will be down the pan. I'd rather keep scrapping and hopefully survive
Old 12-02-2018, 01:28 PM

Dr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
She knows next to nothing about me and is unlikely to be too interested, as long as I do my job to the best of my ability she seems happy

I am adding deluded to your amazing list of qualities
Old 12-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mags View Post
I am adding deluded to your amazing list of qualities
We're on a roll I see
Old 12-02-2018, 01:35 PM
be seeing you.....

RedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Sounds like you can't wait to go down. You know we won't get back quickly and the last 5 years will be down the pan. I'd rather keep scrapping and hopefully survive
Totally do not want to go down, however the stress levels will definitely be lower, I.e living abroad I won't wake up in the morning like I did today and throw my phone accross the room when I saw the two scores from Sunday......
Old 12-02-2018, 02:26 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripe Eagle View Post
Totally do not want to go down, however the stress levels will definitely be lower, I.e living abroad I won't wake up in the morning like I did today and throw my phone accross the room when I saw the two scores from Sunday......
You will if we follow Sunderland's example
Old 12-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
You will if we follow Sunderland's example
Doubt it - we already have a championship team and should do well.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:37 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Struggle to see benteke best centre forward we have had not even close to wright Armstrong and aj personally would even have bright at his best rather then him .
Old 12-02-2018, 02:45 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Very much hope all is well here. A fit, focuses and fired up Sakho is one of the key components of our run in. There’s an aura and swagger about him that instills confidence and belief in team mates and fans alike, a bit like a footballing Viv Richards. The difference he makes is palpable - we looked a different team in second half v Newcastle. Not just for his positioning, organisational skills and last ditch tackles, but for his composure on the ball (sometimes too composed!) and his ability to pass on the deck to our midfielders in attacking positions rather than letting them have it in our own half or aimlessly pumping it.
He made such a difference when he came on.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
Doubt it - we already have a championship team
Is there actually any evidence of this, or is it another one of those things that's repeated ad nauseum on the BBS until it's perceived as 'fact'?
Old 12-02-2018, 02:59 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Good he has time for a nice sunny holiday in Dubai atm..surely a strain on his knee

I do wonder sometimes about all the "injured" players.. are they pampered too much? Seems they really need to be 110% ready before playing again.
If your gonna dig Schlupp out for a holiday then what about Zaha?
Old 12-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sunderland.

But we aren't going down. It ain't over till it's over.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:08 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
if you think more than 2 or 3 of the players who played on Saturday will still be here next year I think you're deluded. Unless you are thinking of Mutch, Lee etc
because we will struggle first season in the championship
Old 12-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
if you think more than 2 or 3 of the players who played on Saturday will still be here next year I think you're deluded. Unless you are thinking of Mutch, Lee etc
because we will struggle first season in the championship
Agree - most would leave. If we were to be relegated, before buying anyone, this could the be best team of available players we have.

------------------Speroni
Wan Bissaka - Dann - Kelly - Schlupp
Lokilo - McArthur - Reidewald - Lumeka
---------Wickham - Sorloth

Think we'll scrape home and survive though.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:17 PM
23 years for 6174 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Hopefully, he felt a twinge and the decision was made to use the 2 weeks until the Spuds game to get him fully fit. Just imagine if he had played and did some damage and was out for the season.
This was my thought..
Old 12-02-2018, 03:25 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Agree - most would leave. If we were to be relegated, before buying anyone, this could the be best team of available players we have.

------------------Speroni
Wan Bissaka - Dann - Kelly - Schlupp
Lokilo - McArthur - Reidewald - Lumeka
---------Wickham - Sorloth

Think we'll scrape home and survive though.
Add Guaita, ward, jach at very least.

And if everyone else mentioned is sold we would have a shit ton of cash to spend
Old 12-02-2018, 03:27 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Add Guaita, ward, jach at very least.

And if everyone else mentioned is sold we would have a shit ton of cash to spend
Guita will not be joining a Championship team. If the guys agent had any sense that’d be part of the deal if we get relegated