Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:49 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
#soldier
Old 10-02-2018, 06:51 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Between him and Wilf, they kept us up last year so hardly fair to have a pop because we signed him. He was immense last season.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:51 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
#injuredsoldier
Old 10-02-2018, 07:02 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
The injury record was clear before we loaned him and we saw it ourselves at Palace during that spell . Club doctor had him at both clubs. So we went into this with our eyes wide open. A gamble that hasn't paid off if he really is out for another 6 weeks.

The sad truth is that we can't keep him on the pitch to benefit and we can't get Benteke scoring when he is.
Where did you hear that?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:06 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
The injury record was clear before we loaned him and we saw it ourselves at Palace during that spell . Club doctor had him at both clubs. So we went into this with our eyes wide open. A gamble that hasn't paid off if he really is out for another 6 weeks.

The sad truth is that we can't keep him on the pitch to benefit and we can't get Benteke scoring when he is.
Is he out for 6 weeks ? I and many others couldn't understand logic why we bought him - he has always missed long periods with injury . SP just seemed obsessed with buying him - he was unfit when signed on loan , then got injured , was not fit before he signed permanently , what was SP thinking ?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:09 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Is he out for 6 weeks ? I and many others couldn't understand logic why we bought him - he has always missed long periods with injury . SP just seemed obsessed with buying him - he was unfit when signed on loan , then got injured , was not fit before he signed permanently , what was SP thinking ?
Probably that Sakho was the single biggest factor in us not being £100m poorer this season?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:11 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Probably that Sakho was the single biggest factor in us not being £100m poorer this season?
So we buy an injury prone player permanently on a huge contract ???
Old 10-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Where did you hear that?
Sorry, I don't want to start fake news here but I thought that is what I read on another thread or in twit (not sure which). It may have more b***** but where was he today?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:38 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
Sorry but does anyone know what’s happened to him?
Mark Bright told me it was a calf and Steve Parish's best mate told me it for personal issues. My money would be on the latter.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Mark Bright told me it was a calf and Steve Parish's best mate told me it for personal issues. My money would be on the latter.
Does Marky Bright know his Sako from his Sakho ?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:54 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC85 View Post
Another signing made of glass. Our transfer policy is non-sensical.
Looking like a real bargain, 30 million quid, 120k a week and never plays....Klopp was right all along!
Old 10-02-2018, 07:55 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wooooaaahhhhh. Hold. On. A. God. Damn. Minute.

You're telling me Brighty isn't, I repeat, isn't Parish's best mate?!?!? They are two different people?!? Mind. BLOWN
Old 10-02-2018, 07:55 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mark Bright told me it was a calf and Steve Parish's best mate told me it for personal issues.
Isn't that one and the same person?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:56 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
This explains why bigger clubs than us didn't come in for him.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:57 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Looking like a real bargain, 30 million quid, 120k a week and never plays....Klopp was right all along!
Looks that way, like Benteke, impressed last season and a liability in this one. £60m lol
Old 10-02-2018, 07:58 PM

ANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don’t get why some are moaning about signing him and we all were on parish case to sign him
Old 10-02-2018, 08:01 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
This explains why bigger clubs than us didn't come in for him.
We'll us and West Brom did, but he chose us. (They would have sold Evans).
Old 10-02-2018, 08:04 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDI29 View Post
I don’t get why some are moaning about signing him and we all were on parish case to sign him
I wanted us to spend the money on a striker and a midfielder. Tomkins, Dann and Kelly were all capable of keeping us up. The money was thrown at the wrong player in my opinion. I was very uneasy when we signed him, he hadn't even recovered from his injury in April...
Old 10-02-2018, 08:05 PM

Die hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Calm down girls! Let’s just wait and see what’s wrong with him.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDI29 View Post
Short-term memory loss.
And poor old miserable Penstone, marooned near the AMEX, only gets to 'lol' when Palace lose, and/or mess up, bless him.