Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-07-2017, 10:40 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was told the Swedish prime minister will be there.
Old 13-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Probationary User

frenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Sledger View Post
Thank you for your information.

At our club we have a great reputable reputation (especially our hardcore travelling support, not so much on this message board) of a lively drink/drug scene so we are looking forward to our visit. I will send you a private massage so we don't have to open source. looking forward to it!
sorry Im married
Old 13-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Probationary User

frenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefrenchy zozio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
he's our new striker
Old 13-07-2017, 01:44 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
I think that it's that weekend but all weekends are busy on the roads from mid to late July. I think that it's best to drive down on the Friday if possible.
The roads will be busiest on the right hand side.
If you stick to the left hand lane you should be OK.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy zozio View Post
Prostitute : like drugs,its illegal in Fr, but in Avenue Foch and Place St thiebault, u could find easely what u're szearching for. If u've got a car, drive to germany, saarbruecken, lot of "maison close" (brothel)
How appropriately named
I am sure Baldy's route will somehow be via Amsterdam
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-07-2017, 08:36 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy zozio View Post
he's our new striker
Sounds like he comes with his own physio::

Old 14-07-2017, 04:39 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappy Chicken View Post
Leaving the Wednesday before:

Brisbane to Paris (Plane) - 23h 40mins via Abu Dubai
Paris to Metz (Train)- 1h 24mins

Old 14-07-2017, 05:40 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bugger driving past metz on 3rd August on my way to Bulgaria. Can they reschedule for that date?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:50 AM

glayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any ticket info yet for this one..
Old 17-07-2017, 11:43 AM

glayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
2 pages and nobody has mentioned tying the Calais goalkeeper to the goalposts yet
I was there....and got a lift back into town on the team coach
Old 18-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Helloclouds

Helloclouds is playing for a contract
Tickets

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale?
Old 18-07-2017, 03:26 PM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helloclouds View Post
I called the box office this morning. They said they still haven't received the tickets from Metz, which is frustrating all round.
I've e-mailed Metz asking if we can buy tickets on the day....will post if I hear back.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Probationary User

They are on sale in our website. 15€, no so cheap
Old 18-07-2017, 05:14 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
No official away tickets ...........yet ...........
Old 18-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Sledger View Post
I will send you a private massage so we don't have to open source.!
Sorry, but this instantly sprang to mind when I saw that post

Old 18-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Helloclouds

Helloclouds is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
I called the box office this morning. They said they still haven't received the tickets from Metz, which is frustrating all round.
I've e-mailed Metz asking if we can buy tickets on the day....will post if I hear back.
Thanks for the update..
Old 20-07-2017, 10:10 AM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thanks for the update..
I heard back from the Metz box office. Tickets are now on sale on their website, but as far as I can gather only for the home supporters' sections. When I asked if I could buy a ticket for the Palace 'end', this is what they said:

Nous ne gérons pas la tribune visiteur pour l'équipe de Crystal Palace.

Nous vous orientons vers le club qui gère la tribune extérieur à savoir Crystal Palace pour ce match.

Merci de votre compréhension.

I'm very uneasy about making travel commitments until I know I can get a ticket in our section of the stadium - although common sense would suggest that someone in a Palace shirt would be able to buy a ticket on the day for the right part of the ground.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post

Nous ne gérons pas la tribune visiteur pour l'équipe de Crystal Palace.

Nous vous orientons vers le club qui gère la tribune extérieur à savoir Crystal Palace pour ce match.

Merci de votre compréhension.

We do not manage the visitors' stand for the Crystal Palace team.

We direct you to the club that manages the outside stand to know Crystal Palace for this match.

Thank you for your understanding

Not unduly concerned with that. Palace will sell them soon I would have thought
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 20-07-2017, 01:38 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i have heard that there is a security meeting at Metz tomorrow to discuss arrangements for our match.
apparantly may be a shortage of Police and they may bring in the army to help.
Also heard the usual away supporter area may not be available due to work being done at the ground.
Should know more tomorrow.

Metz may get a bit of a shock when hundreds of Palace turn up
Old 20-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
It's all lars.