Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-07-2017, 06:52 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I'm not interested but my Facebook feed is full of Conor and Floyd so the embarrassing stuff is doing exactly what they want it to do.
I am not on faceboob, but just read online that both shared a private plane to London. So much for the rivalry
Old 14-07-2017, 10:54 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
I've just had a look at some of Mcgregors fights.

There is no way he can win this fight. No way.
Old 15-07-2017, 12:08 AM

Purepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
It will be like a cat playing with a wounded mouse. Mayweather will want to embarass him, not knock him out, but play for 12 rounds.

Or of course, mayweather barely gets out of first gear, makes it competitive and ensures a money spinning rematch!
Maybe yes maybe no but one thing is certain.. Conor would put you asleep before anyone had finished reading your post.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:19 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
I've just had a look at some of Mcgregors fights.

There is no way he can win this fight. No way.
He will pocket 100 million and this win/defeat won't effect his MMA status.

Pure Pantomime in my opinion and not boxing
Old 15-07-2017, 05:30 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I'm no expert on boxing and know even less about MMA but from the little i've seen i'd be surprised if Macgregor could even land a punch on Mayweather. The two sports look like they sre played at different speeds.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
I am a BAD MAN

They are getting paid for 12 rounds and we will see 12 rounds of sports entertainment. I rather watch WWE. Mind will keep a eye out for the results.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:52 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Impressive from eubank I gave him all but one round. Even that might have been harsh on eubank.

I genuinely don't think degale or groves can beat him. Think he is now the pick of the bunch.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:58 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Maybe yes maybe no but one thing is certain.. Conor would put you asleep before anyone had finished reading your post.
Thanks for that insight
Old 15-07-2017, 10:59 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Impressive from eubank I gave him all but one round. Even that might have been harsh on eubank.

I genuinely don't think degale or groves can beat him. Think he is now the pick of the bunch.
Very good performance that. Yeah Abraham is past his best but can still take a punch.
Old 16-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I see popular fringe light heavy's Joe Smith jnr and Seanie Monaghan, both lost last night..

Eubank will have a title shot at Groves in the early part of next year, should he get rid of Avni.

I'm really looking forward to that one!
Old 16-07-2017, 07:12 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I see popular fringe light heavy's Joe Smith jnr and Seanie Monaghan, both lost last night..

Eubank will have a title shot at Groves in the early part of next year, should he get rid of Avni.

I think if eubank can live with groves undoubted power he might well stop groves. I just don't see groves winning a war against him and I can't see him doing an elusive job on him like degale.

The more I think about it the less chance I give groves.
Old 16-07-2017, 07:29 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Groves has a good jab and had a decent back foot game under Adam Booth, he has transformed into more of a slugger of late and I can see that playing in to Eubanks plans late on, especially if he makes Groves eat some of those murderous uppercuts
Old 16-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Keeping The Faith

Not much of note next week..

Following week, Frampton homecoming, perhaps, they'll look to match him with Selby
Old 16-07-2017, 06:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:

Yup Eubank V Groves should be on cards and I think it will be tasty.
Old 16-07-2017, 06:15 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post

He has come a long way, and I think he can defeat both of them.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Eubank Jnr v Callum Smith would be a cracker.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 17-07-2017, 12:07 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good win for Eubank. Worth watching on catch up?
Old 17-07-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Good win for Eubank. Worth watching on catch up?
Save yourself the time and watch someone punching a heavy bag for 12 rounds. In truth it was deeply impressive but Abrahams just brought nothing, much like he did against froch. He seems to get to a certain level and he can just survive it. Seems a bit like he accepts his lot when he is outclassed and doesn't or can't really give it a go against top opposition.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Groves has a good jab and had a decent back foot game under Adam Booth, he has transformed into more of a slugger of late and I can see that playing in to Eubanks plans late on, especially if he makes Groves eat some of those murderous uppercuts
I love Groves but he can get very ragged and that's how he got stopped in the first Froch fight. I think he will need to carry significantly more power than Eubank has previously been tested by or he will lose.

I find it significantly harder to imagine scenarios that result in groves (or degale for that matter) beating Eubank than I do the other way around.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:54 PM

Hector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betrayHector is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
They are getting paid for 12 rounds and we will see 12 rounds of sports entertainment. I rather watch WWE. Mind will keep a eye out for the results.
This. Advertising etc is set up for 12 rounds so 12 rounds it'll be with Mayweather winning easily on points. Personally I wouldn't gave then £17 for it.