Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Blow by Blow, winner today, of interest in the Martin Pipe. 25s.

Same race, same owners, Poli Roi was bought for a small fortune, same race 25s.

Gigginstown like this race, 3 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 3rd in last 8 years....
Hills boosted both of these to 28s. Dont really use Hills but may have to now!
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My champion bumper fancy, Felix Desjy, hopefully is to run on sunday at Naas. Has held a few entries over last few weeks i believe
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
My champion bumper fancy, Felix Desjy, hopefully is to run on sunday at Naas. Has held a few entries over last few weeks i believe
My pick for the race, Stay Humble, entered tomorrow at Fairyhouse. Really hope he actually runs as has several decs and pulled out recently.
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFS If The Cap Fits out of the Supreme due to injury. Awful race now and still wouldn't trust Getabird.
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Phew I'd backed it NRNB
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM

Typical, didnt have it NRNB
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
My pick for the race, Stay Humble, entered tomorrow at Fairyhouse. Really hope he actually runs as has several decs and pulled out recently.
Ironically Jam, this is my second choice
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Ironically Jam, this is my second choice
I'm on at 33s so I am hopeful of a good showing tomorrow, will probably be odds on.

Didtheyleaveuoutto is my only other bet in the race.
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM

Nice work. Not on at 33s but is on my big ew trixie

Stay Humble 20s
My Tent or yours 16s
Vaniteux 33s

All now a lot shorter in price.

With the forecast weather also, i find it very hard to believe that cheltenham will be Good to Soft, despite all the bullsh*t that will be peddled about it being quick draining.
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I really have started to dislike Alan King and his yard more and more, that Doctor Bartolo race is about as bent as it comes. *****.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Really could do with Clear Skies dotting up tomorrow... Bet she doesn't even place.

Very worried by Khalidi.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM

French raider tomorrow at Kempton vs Redicean