Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 28-10-2017, 01:24 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
The story goes

The coach driver and your kit man was down earlier in the day setting out all their stuff. He had a dodgy stomach went to the toilet and never cleared it up.
to quote you andy.....blue and white tinted specs!
Old 28-10-2017, 01:39 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
head in sand.
Do us all a favour and keep it there for a while
Old 28-10-2017, 05:06 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
to quote you andy.....blue and white tinted specs!
That's what your captain said. Not me.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 05:15 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Andy your wanker mates on nsc are taking the piss because we are celebrating a 97th minute draw......this from a team who had a victory pawade for finishing 2nd (when 7 points clear with 3 games left.).....deluded?? Wankers? definatley!
Old 28-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Andy your wanker mates on nsc are taking the piss because we are celebrating a 97th minute draw......this from a team who had a victory pawade for finishing 2nd (when 7 points clear with 3 games left.).....deluded?? Wankers? definatley!
Does anybody really care what a bunch of middle class wankers with names like Simeon really think? They do not have one clue about football whatsoever they have proved that. Look at the girls that post on here for reference
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:37 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh paddy loves the craic .
Old 28-10-2017, 05:43 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
grand. you took the mickey out of us for having a parade for getting promoted. Why shouldn't they take the mickey out of you for acting like its a turning point. Especially considering we beat them 3-0 just last week.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Does anybody really care what a bunch of middle class wankers with names like Simeon really think? They do not have one clue about football whatsoever they have proved that. Look at the girls that post on here for reference

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 05:45 PM

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Donít look now Andy itís you!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:59 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Donít look now Andy itís you!
He hasnít got any self awareness
Old 28-10-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
He hasnít got any self awareness
Daft ain't ya. That was the hi emoji I knew exactly what he was getting at.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Daft ain't ya. That was the hi emoji I knew exactly what he was getting at.
Course you did Andy
Old 28-10-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Course you did Andy

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 07:56 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
They have no idea about football.What team doesn't celebrate when coming back from 0-2 at home? They are utterly pathetic and their top boy swooping gull proved it by calling the 2000 palace fans at Bristol City mugs for travelling and supporting a poor team.
This is why they lost the goldstone,no appetite for the fight.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
They have no idea about football.What team doesn't celebrate when coming back from 0-2 at home? They are utterly pathetic and their top boy swooping gull proved it by calling the 2000 palace fans at Bristol City mugs for travelling and supporting a poor team.
Yeah but have you read Build a Bonfire?
Old 28-10-2017, 08:02 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah but have you read Build a Bonfire?
Front to back.
History rewritten.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Says the people who mock a club for celebrating getting into the top flight of football for the first time in over 30 years. One rule for you guys and another rule for us, tut tut.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Front to back.
History rewritten.
In all good libraries under the Fiction Section
Old 28-10-2017, 08:08 PM

?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Says the people who mock a club for celebrating getting into the top flight of football for the first time in over 30 years. One rule for you guys and another rule for us, tut tut.
Go away will you itís like a cloud of doom descending when you post