Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 28-10-2017, 08:51 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
So, Tarquin, are you going to be here tomorrow when Southampton stuff you? Let me guess, probably not!! I was pointing out, you could and should have won the Championship, 7 points clear with 3 games left, BUT as always you bottled it again!! still got to play some big clubs Andy, will you be here when Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool tear you a new one? Probably not!! Heres an idea, IF you stay up, why not have a pawade round Weedland?
Dougie, Dougie we already played Arsenal and Man City. I was on here then so why would tomorrow be any different. We are 7 points ahead of you maybe 10 after tomorrow. Who is bottling it at the moment?
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:51 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Self awareness is something you don't have. Who pays for your losses for the last 2 years? How are you going to fund your eventual stadium redevelopment? Why do you get a lot more fans attending Selhurst park when in the Premier League than in the Championship. You say you understand football. give me a break.
You haven't mentioned football you half-wit.
You are going on about off the field activities again.Tell us more about the award winning concourse and pies.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:52 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, parade for promotion. Its rather simple, if we came second and there was no promotion there would be no parade. Its not rocket science.
Oh christ don't ever get tired of this. Name me another Club who has a parade for coming second ??
And BTW 'simple' sums you up.
But top marks for trolling ie boring us to death.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Oh christ don't ever get tired of this. Name me another Club who has a parade for coming second ??
And BTW 'simple' sums you up.
But top marks for trolling ie boring us to death.
If he is married can you imagine his poor missus?! **** me she must be on suicide watch by now!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:55 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
If he is married can you imagine his poor missus?! **** me she must be on suicide watch by now!
He's not so no worries there.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:57 PM

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
He's not so no worries there.
I was only worried for his missus!
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:57 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Hahaha we have earned that by staying in the PL Andy, engage your noddle mate! And there is 100m ringfenced from the Americans investment for the ground when that gets the green light. But you know that already right, you seem to know everything there is to know about Palaces finances so Im teaching my grandmother to suck eggs here!

Now you are understanding it. The American investment is paying for you stadium to the tune of 100m and you are moaning about Blooms 100m investment in the Amex. Now you are getting it. Its not coming from Palaces Finances but the American investment.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
You haven't mentioned football you half-wit.
You are going on about off the field activities again.Tell us more about the award winning concourse and pies.
Yes the Football Club. Do you think that Burton Albion fans shouldn't be proud of their club because they have never been in the Premier League.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 09:01 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Dougie, Dougie we already played Arsenal and Man City. I was on here then so why would tomorrow be any different. We are 7 points ahead of you maybe 10 after tomorrow. Who is bottling it at the moment?
And lost to both of them! Well done!! Who the **** is Dougie?? Not me thats for sure! 7 points in front mmmm, ok for now, lets see later in the season when injuries and suspensions kick in shall we? Of course you wont be here then, along with soppygirl and the rest ,will you? See you at the Amex next month? Selhurst later in the season? Doubtful I think!
Old 28-10-2017, 09:02 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Now you are understanding it. The American investment is paying for you stadium to the tune of 100m and you are moaning about Blooms 300m investment in the Amex. Now you are getting it. Its not coming from Palaces Finances but the American investment.
EFA
Old 28-10-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Yes the Football Club. Do you think that Burton Albion fans shouldn't be proud of their club because they have never been in the Premier League.
What has that got to do with your pies?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 09:04 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't if you remember the old Monty Python sketch where a bloke goes into a room and asks 'Is this the correct room for an argument'
John Cleese replies 'I told you once'
'No you didn't'
'Yes I did'
'No you didn't'
An so on !
Reminds me of Andy !!
Old 28-10-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I don't if you remember the old Monty Python sketch where a bloke goes into a room and asks 'Is this the correct room for an argument'
John Cleese replies 'I told you once'
'No you didn't'
'Yes I did'
'No you didn't'
An so on !
Reminds me of Andy !!
Who John Cleese does??
Old 28-10-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Who John Cleese does??
Bell cheese more like.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
And lost to both of them! Well done!! Who the **** is Dougie?? Not me thats for sure! 7 points in front mmmm, ok for now, lets see later in the season when injuries and suspensions kick in shall we? Of course you wont be here then, along with soppygirl and the rest ,will you? See you at the Amex next month? Selhurst later in the season? Doubtful I think!
So what if we have lost both? We don't have to beat them to stay up. Do you think beating Chelsea will keep you up? We have had injuries and suspensions. At one point Murray, and Baldock were injured and Hemed was suspended so had no strikers.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 09:11 PM

God this is tedious.Im off to bed to dream about the Amex burning down and the insurance hadn't been renewed.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
So what if we have lost both? We don't have to beat them to stay up. Do you think beating Chelsea will keep you up? We have had injuries and suspensions. At one point Murray, and Baldock were injured and Hemed was suspended so had no strikers.
so who is dougie?? are you pissed? Seriously, Murray and Baldcock....really? Hemed, even your own fans were slagging him a few weeks back.
Old 28-10-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
What has that got to do with your pies?
Because it's not just about playing in the Premier League. It doesn't matter to Brighton that you have been in the Premier League for 5 years. That's your journey. But of the pitch stuff that you are so quick to play down is an important foundation to future success.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
so who is dougie?? are you pissed? Seriously, Murray and Baldcock....really? Hemed, even your own fans were slagging him a few weeks back.
Yet until today Hemed and Murray had scored as much as your whole squad this season You are not fooling anyone you go on about NSC so much you know exactly who Dougie is.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Yet until today Hemed and Murray had scored as much as your whole squad this season You are not fooling anyone you go on about NSC so much you know exactly who Dougie is.
So you tedious tarquin twat, why did you call me dougie??? FFS its not difficut is it... Question...how do you know whats on nsc as you are on here 24/7?

PS I havent got a clue who he is you loon!

Last edited by grand aigle; 28-10-2017 at 09:30 PM.