Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old Yesterday, 05:11 AM

Eagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betrayEagleinsussex is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
Peter Tatchell will do ANYTHING to get on the news, he's just a professional go-to handwringer for lazy journalists. Someone from the BBC has shoved this Sun "article" under his nose like its news, and harvested some nonsensical quotes from rent-a-gob Tatchell. His faux-shock and comments about how he would think Shane - playing for Brighton - would be "firmly opposing prejudice" (as he plays for Brighton) are a complete nonsense given that this bollocks was tweeted SEVEN YEARS AGO, before he'd even HEARD of Brighton.

Alligning yourself with an "exposÚ" from The Sun now ? Blimey. Poor. Very poor.
My god, how many excuses can you come up with, when a player of any other team makes similar comments there is outrage amongst you weeds, but because it's one if your players this is somehow ok
Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Peter Tatchell will do ANYTHING to get on the news, he's just a professional go-to handwringer for lazy journalists. Someone from the BBC has shoved this Sun "article" under his nose like its news, and harvested some nonsensical quotes from rent-a-gob Tatchell. His faux-shock and comments about how he would think Shane - playing for Brighton - would be "firmly opposing prejudice" (as he plays for Brighton) are a complete nonsense given that this bollocks was tweeted SEVEN YEARS AGO, before he'd even HEARD of Brighton.
Yes most people had never heard of Brighton and Hove Albion FC before 2011, including 50% of your current two club two bob happy clapper twat fans.

As for 'faux outrage' well nothing is worse than making formal complaints at all the crowd banter, especially when it was imagined by your own support and in the glare of hypocrisy from the likes of Duffy here and the monkey impersonators.
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Alligning yourself with an "exposÚ" from The Sun now ? Blimey. Poor. Very poor.
With all this anger and using CAPITAL letters, you are starting to make a fool of yourself.
I agree that Thatchell is a bit of a pr*ck, but how do you know he has never heard of BAHAFC and so what if Duufy made the comments 7 years, but as I said before, you lot get very precious over homophobic chants (and of course, it's perfectly OK to call us Pikeys and Caravan dwellers at the same time) so double standards, I think.
Try posting next time, when you are in a better mood and have had a few less beers.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Pissy Pete
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM
Probationary User

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
With all this anger and using CAPITAL letters, you are starting to make a fool of yourself.
I agree that Thatchell is a bit of a pr*ck, but how do you know he has never heard of BAHAFC and so what if Duufy made the comments 7 years, but as I said before, you lot get very precious over homophobic chants (and of course, it's perfectly OK to call us Pikeys and Caravan dwellers at the same time) so double standards, I think.
Try posting next time, when you are in a better mood and have had a few less beers.
Not exactly a sound logic though is it ME. No one can call out behaviour that needs to be addressed because of the 'what about' clause. Brilliant.
No closet is clean mate. So I guess we can just do what we like because anyone pointing the finger gets a finger pointed back. Glad our justice system doesn't work like this.