Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 05:40 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Crystal Palace are in negotiations with Getafe over goalkeeper Vicente Guaita. [Sky Sports]
Think most Getafe fans think this is basically done. Barely any mention of Watford anymore
Old 06-01-2018, 05:48 PM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
In your opinion. I also watch them all. Italian is on par with Germany at the moment I believe. Italy will do better as a confiecient in Europe this year I think.

English is best league. PSG Madrid or Barca only teams who could win it.
English is the best because it is the only one that has Palace in it.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:08 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
What's all this bickering?

Can't we all just agree that buying both goalies would be the best option if it means we never hear from Owngoal again..?!?
Old 06-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
I'm having dinner with a Watford director tonight, will see if booze loosens tongues...
Paging Selhurst Celtic.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting that he didnt play today then..sounds imminent
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 06-01-2018, 06:36 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
What's all this bickering?

Can't we all just agree that buying both goalies would be the best option if it means we never hear from Owngoal again..?!?
If we did sell Hennessey to Sunderlandt, if we did sign two keepers, I would expect OwnGoal to upsticks and work for Nissan.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Judging by his pictures he likes a white pair of boots.

Wanted by Arsenal a while back apparently. Must be doing something right.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Tristán

TristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As well as a Palace season-ticket holder I am also a lifelong Valencia fan. Guaita is a good keeper. He was always second choice at Valencia, with César Sánchez our main goalie following Cañizares's retirement. He has been playing well at Getafe.

Funnily enough I drove through Torrent, the suburb of Valencia where he was born, just two days ago. Torrent is also the birthplace of Paco Alcácer, the former Valencia striker now at Barcelona who I think Palace should also go for, as he's getting restless at Barça.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle1 View Post
Loving that translation.......
Imagine the Google-translate into Spanish or French of some drivel from the Mail or Sport.
(I like that cow with it's tongue out).
Old 06-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Tristán

TristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll translate this from Superdeporte, the local Valencian newpaper, who have just printed this: (source: To view the link you have to Register or Login)

Quote:
Guaita, a la Premier
El guardameta de Torrent está cerca de abandonar el Getafe, con el que no jugará esta jornada

Vicente Guaita está en un buen momento de forma y ello no ha sido pasado por alto para varios de sus pretendientes. El guardameta de Torrent, con cláusula de 8 millones de euros, podría anunciar su marcha del Getafe en las próximas horas y su destino será la Premier League. Todo apunta a que el Crystal Palace va a ganar la carrera para hacerse con los servicios del exportero del Valencia CF, aunque en las últimas fechas se sumó con fuerza a la puja el Watford. El Valencia CF estará atento a dicha operación, ya que ingresará a su vez un 20% de dicho traspaso tras permitirle el conjunto de Mestalla recalar gratis en Getafe en verano de 2014.

En cualquier caso, Guaita no participará con el conjunto azulón en el Derbi que les mide al Atlético de Madrid este sábado debido a una supuesta baja médica. A falta de posibles refuerzos invernales para la posición, Bordalás cuenta con Manojlovic y sobre todo Emiliano Martínez como sustituto de garantías.
Quote:
Guaita, off to the Premiership
The goalkeeper from Torrent is close to leaving Getafe, with whom he will not be playing this week.

Vicente Guaita is currently in good shape which is the reason why he's been noticed by a number of suiters. The goalkeeper from Torrent, with a get-out clause of 8 million Euros, could be announcing his departure from Getafe in the next few hours and the destination could be the Premier League. All the signs are that Crystal Palace are going to win the race to take on the ex-Valencia goalie, though in the last few days Watford has aggressively joined the race. Valencia is keeping an eye open to this deal, because they will pocket 20% of any transfer deal as part of the arrangement when Valencia let Getafe take him on for free in the summer of 2014.

Irrespective of this, Guaita will not be playing with the blues in the derby against Atlético Madrid this Saturday because of a supposed medical issue. Notwithstanding any January transfers still to come, coach Bordalás has both Manojlovic and especially Emiliano Martínez as reliable alternatives.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Judging by his pictures he likes a white pair of boots.
Immediately withdraw our bid
Old 06-01-2018, 07:39 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
So he didn't play because he's injured? Sounds perfect for us
Old 06-01-2018, 07:43 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
3 injuries as well
Old 06-01-2018, 07:44 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Flu, sore finger and feeling pain... the 3 answers the media got from 3 difffernt Getafe members of staff... yet he was on the bench.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:54 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Or Bayern or juve..

European comps have shown that the PL isn’t as strong as people make out
The next 2 close for sure in Europe. But to summarise you have to 6-7 worldclass players neither-those 2 have that. City have shown money spent how you have to do it unfortunately.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:55 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Paging Selhurst Celtic.

What Chiswick didn't say is that he's actually babysitting Elton John's gayby.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:56 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we sign him (or any goalkeeper to be fair) I'm going to call him Steeeeeeeve, just to piss off Owngoal.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:00 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
The Prem is ******* shite. One team has run away with the league. You then have 5 decent teams. 3 above average teams (Everton, Leicester, and Burnley) then 11 shite teams. The quality of football in the Prem is at its lowest probably ever. Entertaining yes, quality no
Those shite 11 teams ( you say ) have ALOT better quality players than in all the other leagues bottom halves. It is more entertaining for this. Yes are direct way helps! We have 5 teams in champions league last 16. Realistically 4 could get in last 8.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:01 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
The next 2 close for sure in Europe. But to summarise you have to 6-7 worldclass players neither-those 2 have that. City have shown money spent how you have to do it unfortunately.
Lewandowski, Hummels, Thiago, Neuer, Boateng, Robben, Vidal, Alaba are all world class players. With Jupp Heynckes too who won them their last champions league, they’re definitely strong contenders. I agree re Juve though.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanWhite View Post
As well as a Palace season-ticket holder I am also a lifelong Valencia fan. Guaita is a good keeper. He was always second choice at Valencia, with César Sánchez our main goalie following Cañizares's retirement. He has been playing well at Getafe.

Funnily enough I drove through Torrent, the suburb of Valencia where he was born, just two days ago. Torrent is also the birthplace of Paco Alcácer, the former Valencia striker now at Barcelona who I think Palace should also go for, as he's getting restless at Barça.
Alcacer-Great shout would be nice fit different option also. Think we can do Euro loan.
I’ve watched Guita bit with Getafe he also came across very vocal which is something we’ve not had in awhile. What is going on a Valencia with all Chinese money they haven’t really gone mad like in Milan? Heard rumour they monitoring Benetiz situation obviously love him.
Closed Thread