Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-01-2017, 06:01 PM

DARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Call me tetchy about such things. I know he had some tragic personal circumstances a year or so back but knowing where to buy drugs for a professional footballer is not a good thing, let alone taking them. There seems to have been a bunch of Spurs players at a particular time who had character flaws that were warned about by their fans. Rather have someone like Livermore, McCarthy, Brady or someone from abroad, particularly Scandinavian.
So you would like him?
Old 11-01-2017, 06:21 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
I think we need a taller midfielder than Delph we have too many weak 5'9 cms.
He may not be the biggest, but boy can he get stuck in and has never been afraid to do so. For me he is just what we need to help reshape our midfield and give it that extra"bite" that we have lacked.
Has not played a lot over the past few months, but when up and running would be a wonderful addition.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:23 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think he's any better than what we've got tbh
Old 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle View Post
I don't think he's any better than what we've got tbh

Maybe...but don't rule out injuries and suspensions.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:26 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Bank on them, in fact
Old 11-01-2017, 06:46 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Agreed but at 27 I don't think he'd want to sit on the bench
Old 11-01-2017, 07:34 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Fabien Delph is far from weak. Would be perfect for us begging we go for him.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
5'9 cms? That's a bit small; I'd have hoped he'd have been at least 186cms.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:48 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Have we sold Mutch?
Have we sold our entire academy midfield?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:03 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
So you would like him?
Whoops.....
Old 11-01-2017, 10:12 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle View Post
Agreed but at 27 I don't think he'd want to sit on the bench

All Players should be Capable of Starting,therefore,All Players are Squad Players.
Need to Strengthen the Back-up.Its the Premier League.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I think he's a decent player. If we had two McArthurs in midfield, we'd be ok. Livermore's style is pretty similar - hard working, reliable and isn't intimidated.

Yes please.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:57 PM

DARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDARZET EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think he's a decent player. If we had two McArthurs in midfield, we'd be ok. Livermore's style is pretty similar - hard working, reliable and isn't intimidated.

Yes please.
He's a bit like Joe Ledley without the beard.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:16 PM
What, no boat?

TAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Fabien Delph is far from weak. Would be perfect for us begging we go for him.
Delph is on City wages and I can't remember what they paid for him but it's probably a stupid figure.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:19 PM
What, no boat?

TAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I take that back, they paid 8 million for him.

Wages might be a problem.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:43 PM

NorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't be against this signing.

He could provide some fight in the centre of midfield.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:52 PM

RisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRisZero came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Better than Mutch at very least. Has looked good for Hull this year so far, hope his demons are behind him.

@RisZero
Old 12-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Not noticed him much this year but over the past 2 years he really hasn't been the player he always looked like he might be. Will look out for him over the weekend but is he really better than one of the current starters? He is definitely more defensive minded but seemed to have lost half a yard and not so creative. Has he got that back now?
Old 13-01-2017, 12:03 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Powerful player, can also play at CB, weakens a relegation rival. Would be our fifth CM which would hopefully mean we never need to play Mutch again.

If the price is right, then why not.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:05 AM

cowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecowlin87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If this doesn't cost much it makes perfect sense. He won't set the world alight but mug better than the current cover and I would say is better than ledley when we are out of possession.
Delph would be an amazing signing for us but I don't think he will leave city just yet, he can earn a few million until the end of the season and then go for a fresh start somewhere