Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-07-2018, 12:51 PM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
When i ordered my tickets for newcastle i chose paper ticket as always as i like to keep the ticket with the program.....I wasnt given an option to pay for postage it just came up as collect from ticket office when i ordered. They were always automatically posted to me
Ive never collected from ticket office before. Does it be busy there. In fact, where is it
This eats into my drinking time
And then they arrive in the post this morning
Old 28-07-2018, 12:23 PM

HebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And ironically Mr Hebden’s season ticket came in the post today without any postage on the envelope-lucky it got to us without the Post Office demanding a penalty fee.
Old 28-07-2018, 12:52 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
l bought my ticket over the phone, checked with Pam that my updated address was correct and that was that. No mention of a charge for postage and only £30 taken from my account. When do we think/know when these are due to be posted out?
My ticket arrived, for Fulham away, in the post this week. No charge made for P&P.