Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:56 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
If you attempt to sell your ST for a game at a profit you are a tout in the clubs eyes, however if you sell the ticket via the club it's perfectly okay for them to profiteer

It is a bit smelly
Old 07-09-2018, 06:28 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Isn’t parish involved in this scheme?

Lovely mark up, £19 mark up on a standard ticket.

Is that the going rate on all secondary ticketing website now?
Yes.

Yep.

Don’t know. Crazy money though for very little work.

I would like to think any profit is reinvested back into the club, but I’m not sure it is.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:45 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trying to buy a ticket for today. It asks for my Membership number. Is this different to my Client Reference on my season ticket?
Old 22-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Bought a ticket last night for someone, still waiting for the e-ticket to be sent from the box office.

Why am I surprised?
Old 27-10-2018, 09:39 PM

TC.Eagle88 is playing for a contract
Bought two tickets for the Arsenal game in the Authur Wait off Twickets on Friday. Still haven't got confirmation from the box office. I'm travelling down from Derby tomorrow. If they don't send them via E-ticket tomorrow morning can I pick them up at the box office? Getting a bit worried.....
Old 27-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC.Eagle88 View Post
Bought two tickets for the Arsenal game in the Authur Wait off Twickets on Friday. Still haven't got confirmation from the box office. I'm travelling down from Derby tomorrow. If they don't send them via E-ticket tomorrow morning can I pick them up at the box office? Getting a bit worried.....
If you take ID and proof purchase with you then you should be ok.
Old 28-10-2018, 05:21 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC.Eagle88 View Post
You do not need to wait for email. Just go to your account and then go to purchases and you can download from there.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:52 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sold my seat for Spurs match but haven’t received payment. Any clues as to how you can contact Twickets?
Old 13-11-2018, 01:36 PM

cpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
look on the website, I had an issue last season and they got back to me pretty quick
Old 13-11-2018, 05:30 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc@eastbourne View Post
look on the website, I had an issue last season and they got back to me pretty quick
Cheers will have another look.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:00 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My mate can't afford his season ticket
Now,what can he do? Paying monthly
Can he stop paying? Or will he have to sell every game on twickets?
Old 21-11-2018, 08:50 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Many years ago when I was working on the turnstiles, I know that people who stopped paying their direct debit just had their ticket stopped. I don’t think that the club ever tried to recoup the unpaid remainder of the ticket.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:05 PM

eagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bought an extra ticket for Saturday's game through this. Order was placed over 48 hours ago. Any idea how long it takes the club to confirm the purchase and send the e ticket. Am a season ticket holder and used my client ref in there.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:26 PM

LiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
Bought an extra ticket for Saturday's game through this. Order was placed over 48 hours ago. Any idea how long it takes the club to confirm the purchase and send the e ticket. Am a season ticket holder and used my client ref in there.
Also did this, booked on Sunday night and received this morning
Old 27-03-2019, 07:32 PM

eagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for telling me. Raised it with twickets who said contact the club so emailed them earlier today. Still no response yet had all these other emails about other tickets this week. Will go and visit in person tomorrow to try and get it sorted.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:40 AM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Just looked at the Twickets site reference the Everton game, amazed at the amount of tickets available in the Holmesdale and Arfur, the game was badly priced by the club anyway, adult from £43 quid,.....for Everton .., really?? Loads on Twickets at £45, plus their fee of £4, £49 v Everton......, nah, just madness.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 26-04-2019, 09:59 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
Just looked at the Twickets site reference the Everton game, amazed at the amount of tickets available in the Holmesdale and Arfur, the game was badly priced by the club anyway, adult from £43 quid,.....for Everton .., really?? Loads on Twickets at £45, plus their fee of £4, £49 v Everton......, nah, just madness.
How much do they give you back if you sell your seat in this manner?
Old 26-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
For the Upper Tier, I believe they take the early bird season ticket price for the season (£540), divide it by 19 (£28), then deduct a £4 fee, so you'd get £24

If it sells then the buyer pays face value of £45 (Everton is Cat A) plus the buyer also pays a £4 fee, making it £49

The £25 variance sounds bad, but to be honest, if you have a "good seat" that people are likely to buy for the games you cannot get to, then you'd be mad to let your season ticket go, as you can sell it on every game.

For 'less attractive' games, a buyer on twickets does have a LOT of choice around the ground, and so the less good seats just do not sell meaning the seller gets nothing.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 26-04-2019, 10:19 AM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Dunno, never done it, their fee just makes it even more less appealing to potential purchasers though when the tickets were overpriced in the first place.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 26-04-2019, 12:36 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
For the Upper Tier, I believe they take the early bird season ticket price for the season (£540), divide it by 19 (£28), then deduct a £4 fee, so you'd get £24

If it sells then the buyer pays face value of £45 (Everton is Cat A) plus the buyer also pays a £4 fee, making it £49

The £25 variance sounds bad, but to be honest, if you have a "good seat" that people are likely to buy for the games you cannot get to, then you'd be mad to let your season ticket go, as you can sell it on every game.

For 'less attractive' games, a buyer on twickets does have a LOT of choice around the ground, and so the less good seats just do not sell meaning the seller gets nothing.
Where's that £17 spread going?