Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:42 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Shipp View Post
Incredible Sky have not picked us once. And Brighton have three games picked against nobody big. They really are the media darlings. It's a joke.
They always get the crap/small teams up to their quota early in the season so that they can show pretty much every big team that's going for the title later in the season. HTH
Old 11-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Surprised the Brighton game isn't on TV.

Shame for the fans who can't make it.
BT? Or have they announced theirs too?
Old 11-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
BT? Or have they announced theirs too?
Spurs away is our only game on BT.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
A midday kick off on a Sunday at Wembley? Atmosphere like a funeral, no doubt.
12 Noon in London is 7pm in Beijing. Money talks.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 11-08-2017, 07:44 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Amazed the Brighton game hasn't been picked tbh
Old 11-08-2017, 08:09 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Shipp View Post
Incredible Sky have not picked us once. And Brighton have three games picked against nobody big. They really are the media darlings. It's a joke.
Or....they are showing them early in the season in order to meet their commitment to show them a few times and then they won't have to show them in the latter stages of the season.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:50 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
I'm not, the rivalry really isn't known well known. I've had to explain it to quite a few football fans this summer when I mention why I hope Brighton go down
Old 14-08-2017, 11:06 AM

fish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for you
Spurs away moved to 5 November on BT Sport - noon kick-off
Old 14-08-2017, 11:08 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish finger View Post
Back to White Hart Lane for the bonfire afterwards?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish finger View Post
Keep up mate
Old 14-08-2017, 11:22 AM

fish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for youfish finger is just too good for you
Quote:
Keep up mate
ha ha...been off work in the sun. so no idea what date is yet - thought it was about 10th or something...
Old 14-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Very young thick ****

Just booked Man City/Man Utd and Newcastle trains.

My bank account is ruined.
Old 14-08-2017, 03:37 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I had to sit down for an hour after booking the Liverpool trains.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Very young thick ****

Can someone tell me the best option for streaming live Palace games please?

I always use the likes of cricfree or myvip via sites like wiziwig but on the whole they're poor quality.

Are there any better free options, or is it worth just stumping up a fee for one of the paid services?

I used to have Kodi on my old laptop but not sure whether it shows all PL games or not.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:56 AM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Try the computer forum on here. Plenty of advice on there about streamcenter and sports donkey.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:21 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

I always use the likes of cricfree or myvip via sites like wiziwig but on the whole they're poor quality.

Are there any better free options, or is it worth just stumping up a fee for one of the paid services?

I used to have Kodi on my old laptop but not sure whether it shows all PL games or not.

Kirbs, the best way is to subscribe to a paid service now as most free ones are shocking these days.

If you subscribe to Sports donkey (£50 per year) or Flawless (£72.50) you will get every match live (whether on tv or not in the UK) to your phone, tablet, laptop, smart tv box using your desired app. Unless you have the patience of a Saint, then free streams are almost a thing of the past AFAIK.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:29 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cricfree is pretty good as free ones go.Streamhunter has also been very reliable for me for a while although again the quality is not always that good and once a new season starts everything seems to go to pot with any that I use.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:35 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do wish the idiotic, outdated 3pm tv football game rule would be lifted. Its ludicrous that any other country can watch our games and we can't.

If they offered a paid service for watching your team or something similar everyone would jump on that like the NFL does with gamepass.

I don't think it would have the impact on the lower leagues you would think. In fact if you allowed them to stream games too it would probably increase interest in those teams and then get more people to go to games.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:43 AM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Too much swearing for the delicate Sky audience
Real passion is not for live TV, far easier to edit it out and show the sanitised highlights
Old 18-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Very young thick ****

Thanks for the suggestions

I've just booked Man United/City and Newcastle trains so I'm absolutely skint this month, but I've just seen you can trial Sports Donkey for £5 for two days. May just do that this weekend and pay the full subscription fee in October (I'm going to every game in Sep apart from Burnley which is on Sky anyway).

Last edited by Kirby; 18-08-2017 at 11:55 AM.