Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 31-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
Thanks Dave , I have an ongoing season , must have missed the announcement ???
It's been the same for a couple of years now. They recharge your account with the coming seasons games. It will cost you a tenner if you lose your card.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Season ticket wallet and bumf arrived today. Spot the (minor) error on the back of the letter. I imagine they are all like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180801_164727.jpg (588.6 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by Scrumpy; 01-08-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:05 PM

itsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The "Fixture List" insert will need a microscope...
At least last year's was legible and you could flip over half-way through the season this year's version is a joke
Old 03-08-2018, 02:43 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsrickyb View Post
The "Fixture List" insert will need a microscope...
At least last year's was legible and you could flip over half-way through the season this year's version is a joke
Received My Season Ticket Wallet Today & your Right the Writing on the
'Fixture List' insert is a Bit Small.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:55 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Season ticket wallet and bumf arrived today. Spot the (minor) error on the back of the letter. I imagine they are all like this?
Unable to resell your ticket instead of Enable to resell through our official ticket resell partner Twickets.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Casual user

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
Received My Season Ticket Wallet Today & your Right the Writing on the
'Fixture List' insert is a Bit Small.
Bloody hell Rambo.. It must be small, it's turned your comma sprinkler off.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
'Unable to resell' your ticket instead of 'able to resell through our official ticket resell partner Twickets'.
EFA
Old 04-08-2018, 08:02 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
The club has so much form for spelling/grammatical errors like that. Why don’t they just have a rule now that at least 2 or 3 people have to check it over before publishing? Or maybe they already do
Old 04-08-2018, 08:19 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
The club has so much form for spelling/grammatical errors like that. Why don’t they just have a rule now that at least 2 or 3 people have to check it over before publishing? Or maybe they already do
Rambo1 is in charge of proof reading.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:48 PM

Purley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are there any season tickets left? I've tried the website but can't seem to buy online??
Old 07-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purley_Eagle View Post
Are there any season tickets left? I've tried the website but can't seem to buy online??
I received an advertising email from the club last night entitled 'Pre Season Preparation is complete' which seemed to suggest they are still available.

You'd have to book by phone presumably, as the first home game (Liverpool) is sold out bar restricted view seats, so you may have to be in a different seat for that game
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 07-08-2018, 02:23 PM

Purley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePurley_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Awesome, cheers buddy!
Old 10-08-2018, 08:47 PM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone had their PROGRAMME voucher book yet??
They generally take longer to arrive I know but it doesn’t stop me fretting that the box office has forgotten!
Old 10-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Not yet Diehard.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 11-08-2018, 12:06 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Anyone had their PROGRAMME voucher book yet??
They generally take longer to arrive I know but it doesn’t stop me fretting that the box office has forgotten!
Not just me who thinks that, then!

No, not had mine yet, either.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Programme vouchers arrived today