Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-03-2018, 01:28 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frimley Flyer View Post
Bloody ridiculous, I used to go to half a dozen away a season, not just London games, and now I'm lucky if I will be able to go to 2 or 3 a year. I've got 4359 points and I couldn't get a ticket.
Pretty sure this is the first time this season it hasn't dropped below 4400 to get a ticket. You could have gone to as many away games as you like before this one.

Also not sure i buy the new fan buying merchandise to get the points. Any new fan from the last few years would have needed to spend about 2 grand in the club shop to get up to enough points. I don't reckon many/any people are doing that.

Not that i agree with getting points for club shop items/food and drink.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 16-03-2018, 01:52 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bloody ridiculous, I used to go to half a dozen away a season, not just London games, and now I'm lucky if I will be able to go to 2 or 3 a year. I've got 4359 points and I couldn't get a ticket.
All down to Bournemouths ground not being fit for purpose in the PL. The FL have rules about grounds to get into the league, how the PL never foresaw this is crazy. Should have been a minimum ground size in the regulations.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:55 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
After players owner directors sponcerers ect take there tickets probaly about only a 1000 left then away st take there's so was always going to be hard to get tickets not far ,important, 3 pm on a sat, not on tv, probaly most in demand ticket of season.
Old 16-03-2018, 04:51 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Pretty sure this is the first time this season it hasn't dropped below 4400 to get a ticket. You could have gone to as many away games as you like before this one.

Also not sure i buy the new fan buying merchandise to get the points. Any new fan from the last few years would have needed to spend about 2 grand in the club shop to get up to enough points. I don't reckon many/any people are doing that.

Not that i agree with getting points for club shop items/food and drink.
4400 is a lot of games. It's a season ticket plus an away season ticket for approximately 4 years straight.
Old 16-03-2018, 08:47 PM

Lin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
When do the points get added for 2018/19 season tickets? If it is straight away then it is possible that will push up points for those who have already purchased next season's.
Old 16-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin F View Post
When do the points get added for 2018/19 season tickets? If it is straight away then it is possible that will push up points for those who have already purchased next season's.

Not until the end of this season.
Old 16-03-2018, 08:55 PM

Lin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
That makes sense - thought that might be the case.
Old 19-03-2018, 02:56 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:

I think with these points this is the only game you will have missed out on this season. Mainly due to the size of Bournemouth’s ground, the likely importance of the game and it being the first time we’ve played there on a Saturday 3pm.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:32 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekychippie View Post
i got 1
billy no mates ,as mates who usually goes to away games with me , have not got enough points
Ahhh ... what a shame I would have come with you but too few tickets so couldn't get one!! Perhaps a crusade against Bournemouth's tiny stadium could do the trick
Old 21-03-2018, 05:55 PM

spotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield showed sold out but then tickets came on the site in the days before the game.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:59 PM

cheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Ahhh ... what a shame I would have come with you but too few tickets so couldn't get one!! Perhaps a crusade against Bournemouth's tiny stadium could do the trick
Old 21-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotkick View Post
Huddersfield showed sold out but then tickets came on the site in the days before the game.
Unlikely that will happen for this one. Any returns will go to people on the waiting list.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:55 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotkick View Post
Sometimes players don't use there tickets and return them but little trip down to bournmouth bit different driving up to Huddersfield in the snow
Old 04-04-2018, 03:00 PM

Ron Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Jeremy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Sometimes players don't use there tickets and return them but little trip down to bournmouth bit different driving up to Huddersfield in the snow
Not really a little trip. Just under 100 miles.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:13 AM

Frimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Waiting list now producing tickets. I was number 51 and now have a ticket so I guess players are returning unwanted tickets.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:14 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Waiting list now producing tickets. I was number 51 and now have a ticket so I guess players are returning unwanted tickets.
I was on the wait list but don't have one yet.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:20 PM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
I was on the wait list but don't have one yet.

Same and I emailed in very quickly lol
Old 05-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
I think the the waiting list priority is based on loyalty points rather than on how early you apply. Not certain about that though.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:42 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I think the the waiting list priority is based on loyalty points rather than on how early you apply. Not certain about that though.

Better get down the club shop then with a credit card and prove your ‘loyalty’ to our owner.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:48 PM
I love Banging

Banger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBanger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just picked up 3 tickets today over the phone. Nice one