Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:04 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Swansea next two games Man City away and Chelsea at home; good chance Stoke will still be in it by the time they play us particularly as their last game is against Swansea
Yeah good point. Have decided I really want West Ham to go down now so whatever outcome makes that more possible.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:14 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah good point. Have decided I really want West Ham to go down now so whatever outcome makes that more possible.
Which would probably have to include us losing to Stoke this weekend so a no for me as i want tho break the 40 point mark.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:23 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
Which would probably have to include us losing to Stoke this weekend so a no for me as i want tho break the 40 point mark.
Yeah that would be shit. Surely West Ham can easily be caught by Swansea and Southampton though if they get not many more points. We can still beat Stoke.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:17 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The locals are very restless today, some oatcake muncher has just clocked my palace badges on my staff id as I’m on the train to work. To sum it up he’s not happy with Wilf, our drum, the ref who’s been appointed, doesn’t like the hf or the Arthur’s facilities, not to keen on Roy or the crystals and thinks they will be down tomorrow.

On the positive side the sun is coming out and he’s only working till midday today.

Can’t wait till tomorrow
Old 04-05-2018, 08:38 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
The locals are very restless today, some oatcake muncher has just clocked my palace badges on my staff id as I’m on the train to work. To sum it up he’s not happy with Wilf, our drum, the ref who’s been appointed, doesn’t like the hf or the Arthur’s facilities, not to keen on Roy or the crystals and thinks they will be down tomorrow.

On the positive side the sun is coming out and he’s only working till midday today.

Can’t wait till tomorrow
I make him spot on
Old 04-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
The locals are very restless today, some oatcake muncher has just clocked my palace badges on my staff id as I’m on the train to work. To sum it up he’s not happy with Wilf, our drum, the ref who’s been appointed,
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Martin Atkinson - one of the good ones.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:39 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post

Martin Atkinson - one of the good ones.
How weird that they consider Mike Dean to be their other most hated ref. I'd have those two at the top of the list. Admittedly a poor list, but strange how they hate those two above some of the other clowns.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:26 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Can you get tickets on the door does anyone know ?
Old 04-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Boys from SE25

David_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
Can you get tickets on the door does anyone know ?
I'm after the answer to this too please.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:44 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Interestingly, last season they said no tickets on the day even though we hadn't sold out. I travelled up on the off chance and there was a pay gate open and got in. Risky chancing it though this season due to the importance to Stoke and the fact that we have sold more this time.