Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-03-2018, 03:02 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
Insane that we are even considering not taking a full allocation. If it’s on average £20,000 that we’d lose out on then they should really compare that to the millions we get if we won and finished a position higher partially backed by the fact we have an extra 1,000 fans there to get behind the team.
Take the full allocation. If we're safe then it won't matter if a few thousand quid is risked. If we're not safe then we'll sell out whenever it is.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:47 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Take the full allocation. If we're safe then it won't matter if a few thousand quid is risked. If we're not safe then we'll sell out whenever it is.
And on the off chance we're not safe AND don't sell out, it does mean that Stoke don't have a thousand or so extra fans in the stadium.

I just hope we're in a situation where the fate of both clubs is settled by that day, and we can have a party in the sunshine Although, given the weather lately and the location, snow is probably more likely
Old 26-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
My birthday weekend... wondering what Stoke is like for a night out?
Hanley is the real town centre nearby. Stoke is a strange place really, I suppose the problem of being a mish mash of towns.

Not my cup of tea.
Old 26-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
My birthday weekend... wondering what Stoke is like for a night out?
Having lived near Stoke for almost seven years I avoid the place like the plague. If I’m out for a few beers I go to Crewe.
Old 26-03-2018, 06:14 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
Having lived near Stoke for almost seven years I avoid the place like the plague. If I’m out for a few beers I go to Crewe.
My brother supports Stoke and said the only things to do on match days (as he doesn't drink) are walk to the Greggs in Hanley or sit on Stoke station watching the trains go by!
Old 26-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
My brother supports Stoke and said the only things to do on match days (as he doesn't drink) are walk to the Greggs in Hanley or sit on Stoke station watching the trains go by!
And that Greggs is a bit iffy
Old 27-03-2018, 01:11 PM

Keith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bought Stoke ticket at box office this morning as the next block of tv games haven't been decided yet they told me as I wasn't sure I could go if it was moved for tv they would hold the ticket for me until tv games have been decided ticket has been paid for.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:33 PM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Whilst you can book a ticket, the Box Office are not releasing the tickets as a matter of policy, even though they have the tickets in the office.
Holding back until the TV games are announced. Then they will post them out.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:42 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Wait. Last away game of the season vs another major relegation contender and the club are even considering not taking the full allocation? This could well be our biggest game since promotion! Only at Palace.....
Old 27-03-2018, 02:11 PM

Keith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Whilst you can book a ticket, the Box Office are not releasing the tickets as a matter of policy, even though they have the tickets in the office.
Holding back until the TV games are announced. Then they will post them out.
I was told I could have my ticket as long as I was able to go regardless of when the game is played.
Old 27-03-2018, 02:25 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Wait. Last away game of the season vs another major relegation contender and the club are even considering not taking the full allocation? This could well be our biggest game since promotion! Only at Palace.....
Would be surprised if we sold out for a 8pm game in Stoke on a Friday night.

The more it is likely to count for us (because it almost certainly will for Stoke) the more likely it will be picked for TV.

Arsenal V Burnley
AFC Bournemouth V Swansea City
Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United
Chelsea V Liverpool
Everton V Southampton
Leicester City V West Ham United
Manchester City V Huddersfield Town
Stoke City V Crystal Palace
Watford V Newcastle United
West Bromwich Albion V Tottenham Hotspur

Looking at those fixtures and working on the basis decisions will be made next week, unless we beat Liverpool on Saturday, i think this will take a TV slot - which one will determine the demand. Being on TV i would be less confident than some that this will sell out with maximum allocation. Only the Chelsea Liverpool game looks a shoe in for a TV slot that weekend and how many are there? 4? All Championship games are Sunday 12:30 so at least it wouldn't be that slot!

Last edited by GreatGonzo; 27-03-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Old 27-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

The more it is likely to count for us (because it almost certainly will for Stoke) the more likely it will be picked for TV.

Arsenal V Burnley
Chelsea V Liverpool
Everton V Southampton

Looking at those fixtures and working on the basis decisions will be made next week, unless we beat Liverpool on Saturday, i think this will take a TV slot - which one will determine the demand. Being on TV i would be less confident than some that this will sell out with maximum allocation. Only the Chelsea Liverpool game looks a shoe in for a TV slot that weekend and how many are there? 4? All Championship games are Sunday 12:30 so at least it wouldn't be that slot!
Arsenal and Burnley could be battling it out for a Europa League spot!
Old 27-03-2018, 03:25 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

Arsenal V Burnley
Chelsea V Liverpool
Everton V Southampton

Either way...its one game....probably one huge game...im sure the club could handle the risk of losing a few thousand based on the potential importance.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:26 PM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
I was told I could have my ticket as long as I was able to go regardless of when the game is played.
initially that was the intention but that approach has been canned now. No tickets to be issued until TV dates are known now.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't you have a right to return a match ticket if the game is moved anyway?
Old 27-03-2018, 03:56 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Don't you have a right to return a match ticket if the game is moved anyway?
Yes, but there’s hassle and cost involved.

Sounds like the club have v recently had a nod that this one will be moved and they’re waiting for official confirmation. As others have said, they should have concentrated on selling just Watford away for now anyway.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:28 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Can you book the coach online with your ticket?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:56 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Can you book the coach online with your ticket?

Yes you can !

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 27-03-2018, 06:10 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I can only make it if it's friday or sunday. Seems a bit risky to book in hope though!
Old 27-03-2018, 06:22 PM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You book in hope, and if you can't go email the box office and they refund it's not our fault...