Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

UncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Amsterdam Palace Vs Leicester

is there anywhere in amsterdam showing the game on saturday. thanks.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
You bastard. I thought we were playing Leicester in Amsterdam in pre-season.

To answer your question (not that I should), try contacting this place: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Pretty sure they were showing a selection of games last time I went.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:22 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Yep
Old 25-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

To answer your question (not that I should), try contacting this place: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Pretty sure they were showing a selection of games last time I went.
Me too

3 Sisters is close by so worth searching out as well. They normally show multiple games.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:53 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Belushis will have sky sports and some football on, always does when I'm there, or if not there is an Irish pub near there that may have
Old 26-04-2018, 11:38 AM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Suzie's Saloon bar had about 4 different games showing at once when I was there last year. Might be worth asking there.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:04 PM

Elma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElma fudd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Suzies saloon the best bar in the red light
Old 27-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

UncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
sports bar near bull dog Palace is showing it.