Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:38 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
WBA @ Selhurst

Norwood Junction

There are no trains on the London Overground line, nor direct trains to London Bridge or London Victoria.

A replacement bus service will operate between New Cross Gate (where trains are running to and from) and Norwood Junction

Selhurst and Thornton Heath

Direct trains to and from London Victoria & Caterham
No direct trains to and from London Bridge

I think that is everything...

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!

Last edited by Norwich_Eagle; 10-05-2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot who cannot read.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:55 PM

Putney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses grow
super - I appreciate the heads up - Selhurst it is then
Old 10-05-2018, 12:58 PM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Norwood Junction

There is a direct non-stopping train every 10 minutes between New Cross Gate and Norwood Junction via Southern
Are you sure about this? I can find no mention of it on the Southern Rail site.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 10-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by muswell eagle View Post
Are you sure about this? I can find no mention of it on the Southern Rail site.
It's a bus service I believe
Old 10-05-2018, 02:45 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
It's a bus service I believe
Yeah it is. Every 10 minutes is a bit excessive innit?
Old 10-05-2018, 03:07 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Many apologies everyone, I am going to adjust the original post now - it is a Replacement Bus service

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 10-05-2018, 04:36 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
List of trains departing Selhurst after the match Sunday. Most non 'fast' will stop at Thorton Heath after/before Selhurst.
(Disclaimer: Always check your train times before travelling)

16:56 CATERHAM - VICTORIA
16:58 TULSE HILL - TATTENHAM C
16:59 GATWICK - VICTORIA (Fast to Clapham Jn)
17:02 VICTORIA - CATERHAM
17:07 VICTORIA - EAST GRINSTEAD
17:11 SUTTON - VICTORIA
17:13 VICTORIA - SUTTON
17:15 TATTENHAM C - TULSE HILL
17:24 EAST GRINSTEAD - VICTORIA (Fast to Clapham Jn)
17:24 SELHURST - VICTORIA (Starts Selhurst calls Thornton Heath then fast to Clapham Jn)
17:27 CATERHAM - VICTORIA
17:28 TULSE HILL - TATTENHAM C
17:32 VICTORIA - CATERHAM
17:37 VICTORIA - EAST GRINSTEAD
17:41 SUTTON - VICTORIA
17:43 VICTORIA - SUTTON
17:46 TATTENHAM C - TULSE HILL
17:50 VICTORIA - GATWICK
17:54 EAST GRINSTEAD - VICTORIA (Fast to Clapham Jn)
17:56 CATERHAM - VICTORIA
17:58 TULSE HILL - TATTENHAM
17:59 GATWICK - VICTORIA (Fast to Clapham Jn)
18:02 VICTORIA - CATERHAM
Old 11-05-2018, 08:08 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
For any Northern fans travelling South on M1 a reminder between junction 21-23a it is closed this weekend long delays.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Banned by Moderators(Beesty)

kiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can I ask if I understand this right - there are no actual trains serving Norwood Junction tomorrow coming from any of the London Terminals and/or stops in between like Forest Hill, in fact particularly Forest Hill?

Are there are any actual trains - not replacement buses - leaving East Croydon and serving Norwood Junction? If so, can one get from London Bridge to East Croydon tomorrow on an actual train - NOT A BUS?

Is it the case that there is ONLY a Replacement Bus Service which will be stopping at the stations en route including Norwood Junction????
Old 12-05-2018, 03:25 PM

CJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
For any Northern fans travelling South on M1 a reminder between junction 21-23a it is closed this weekend long delays.
Actually between junction 24 and 23A which is the southern junction with A6 and A50 for Nottingham and Derby.

About 2 mile detour but long queues at junctions and roundabouts expected.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:44 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteagle View Post
Can I ask if I understand this right - there are no actual trains serving Norwood Junction tomorrow coming from any of the London Terminals and/or stops in between like Forest Hill, in fact particularly Forest Hill?

Are there are any actual trains - not replacement buses - leaving East Croydon and serving Norwood Junction? If so, can one get from London Bridge to East Croydon tomorrow on an actual train - NOT A BUS?

Is it the case that there is ONLY a Replacement Bus Service which will be stopping at the stations en route including Norwood Junction????
There are no trains in any direction calling at Forest Hill or Norwood Junction on Sunday. The two station are closed all day with nothing running at all.

Forest Hill has a bus service to West Croydon (possibly calling NJ?) and Norwood Jn has a bus services to both West Croydon and Selhurst.

From London Bridge - Forest Hill or Norwood Jn its generally train to New Cross then walk to New Cross gate then bus.

From LB to East Croydon its either LB bus to Tulse Hill then train to ECR via Selhurst
Or LB to Waterloo East then Waterloo to Clapham Jn then change to ECR

Last edited by LN1; 12-05-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:50 PM

Poacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And for those of us who come that way, no Bromley South; no trains between Swanley & Beckenham Junction is my understanding.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher View Post
And for those of us who come that way, no Bromley South; no trains between Swanley & Beckenham Junction is my understanding.
Yes, no trains at Bromley South at all. Bus to Beckenham Junction then train onwards.