Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-05-2018, 10:58 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Season ticket - auto renewal

Just had a call from a mate who says he has auto renewal setup for his ST, the money was taken in march but today he got an email questionnaire asking why he had not renewed.

He checked the website and sure enough his ST has not been renewed.

Has anyone else setup auto renewal and if so can you check that it says you have next season under purchases.

We have had the same seats since the Holmesdale was built. He is not happy.

What a f*** up!!!!
Old 17-05-2018, 11:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
If he has paid it shouldn't be a problem, doesn't surprise me though. I renewed mine online then got an email a few days later warning me I could lose my seat
Old 17-05-2018, 11:05 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
If he has paid it shouldn't be a problem, doesn't surprise me though. I renewed mine online then got an email a few days later warning me I could lose my seat
That's the problem. If they have sold it to someone else they don't ant to rectify the problem.

They did this to me a few years back sold my seat to someone else and told me the one next to that was available. Seemed totally dismissive about it.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:16 PM
mikeb

mikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for youmikeb is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Just had a call from a mate who says he has auto renewal setup for his ST, the money was taken in march but today he got an email questionnaire asking why he had not renewed.

He checked the website and sure enough his ST has not been renewed.

Has anyone else setup auto renewal and if so can you check that it says you have next season under purchases.

We have had the same seats since the Holmesdale was built. He is not happy.

What a f*** up!!!!
Me to going sort it tommorow
Taken my money as well
Old 18-05-2018, 12:16 AM
Probationary User

mab66 is playing for a contract
Yep my son & I used the auto renewal system, money taken and letters received back in March. Both got emails tonight asking us to fill out a survey on why we haven’t renewed!
Old 18-05-2018, 12:21 AM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have emailed the Box Office manager for an explanation for this email and stating that the administration is extremely poor when such emails are sent to loyal supporters
Old 18-05-2018, 12:27 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Had same email. I do have email confirming auto renewal so had assumed all was well. Be interested to know if club have been contacted about thisPs Have you checked your confirmation mail. My confirmation wwas sent by somepone called Paul to a Paul McGowan at my email address. Last ime I looked my first name is Richard and my second definitely not Mc Gowan. . Now worried and have emailed box office. Think they'll have some explaining to do tomorrow by the sound of it

Last edited by cranesparkeagle; 18-05-2018 at 12:59 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:37 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a **** up
Palace gave my seat to someone else to in error and refused to correct ,urghhh
Ten years I had that seat
Old 18-05-2018, 01:39 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Had same email!! Wankers

Annoyingly I paid for my sons direct as hadn’t ticked his auto renew.. but did mine by auto Renew, his is shown on my Cpfc account but mine isn’t. I’ve emailed them to ask what’s going on but will call box office in morning.

Last edited by Thefunkymonk; 18-05-2018 at 01:53 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:45 AM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
edited
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365

Last edited by Robson; 18-05-2018 at 02:57 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:57 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
What a **** up
Palace gave my seat to someone else to in error and refused to correct ,urghhh
Ten years I had that seat
Is this how the HF are getting the centre blocks by stealh?
Old 18-05-2018, 05:54 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Such a shame that Steve Browett doesn't still post on these boards. He was perfect in such scenarios.
Old 18-05-2018, 08:13 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Renewal survey

Worrying e-mail from Box Office this morning ...
'We note you haven't renewed your season ticket ... please complete
the survey as to why .... '

Err - but I have . For approx 40th season .By auto renewal . They sent
me an email confirmation on 28th March ....
Old 18-05-2018, 08:13 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have had the same. Rest assured the shit will hit the fan if they have sold it!!!
Old 18-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This all sounds a bit worrying and a right mess. I hope for those got the email that it turns out they received email in error (might be something to do with GDPR?). I renewed and changed seats a couple of weeks ago into seats I’m sure a couple regulars normally sit. Someone might have bought my old seats by now. This could turn about to be a serious issue but until we hear from the club could be nothing.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:01 AM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIPEAGLE View Post
Have emailed the Box Office manager for an explanation for this email and stating that the administration is extremely poor when such emails are sent to loyal supporters
Nice one!

For a multi million pound business, the administration and attention to detail on stuff like this seems very poor. Is it incompetence or complacency?
Old 18-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
I’ve said it time and time again, it’s an EPL football club with Conference level infrastructure.

Feel sorry for the people who work at the Box park office, always very helpful but sadly don’t have the correct resources in place.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
I’ve said it time and time again, it’s an EPL football club with Conference level infrastructure.
Spot on and there is no sign that things are improving.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:48 AM

BadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBadenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Complete shambles. I hope that things get sorted out for all involved.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:51 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post
Worrying e-mail from Box Office this morning ...
'We note you haven't renewed your season ticket ... please complete
the survey as to why .... '

Err - but I have . For approx 40th season .By auto renewal . They sent
me an email confirmation on 28th March ....

Got same thing / Emailed box office yesterday and had it confirmed again with apologies for confusion caused All should be well but suggest you do the same if still worried