Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-05-2018, 09:52 AM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'head Eagle View Post
This all sounds a bit worrying and a right mess. I hope for those got the email that it turns out they received email in error (might be something to do with GDPR?). I renewed and changed seats a couple of weeks ago into seats I’m sure a couple regulars normally sit. Someone might have bought my old seats by now. This could turn about to be a serious issue but until we hear from the club could be nothing.

GFPR comes into effect next Friday so if this is a balls up this would fall in the not valid excuses category.

Its smacks of insufficient checks or reviews. Either this e mail was sent in error or they have oversold tickets. In either instance where were the checks, or is it a complete reliance on automation?
Old 18-05-2018, 09:53 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Is this how the HF are getting the centre blocks by stealh?

Just got a cracking seat, right behind the goal. Never going to use it though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:05 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Emaied box office . had my season ticket renewal reconfirmed along with an apology for sending message so all should be well. As i said earlier think box office may be fielding a few of these today but pleased with quick response from them.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:14 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Got same thing / Emailed box office yesterday and had it confirmed again with apologies for confusion caused All should be well but suggest you do the same if still worried
Many thanks ... was going to do give them a call this morning.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:32 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just spoke to Dominic in Box Office . Confirmed all OK . Apparently the renewal e-mail has been sent incorrectly to a ' quite a lot of people ' !
Old 18-05-2018, 10:45 AM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Can someone tweet Steve parish about this. Sounds like all the auto renewals have not registered. We have had our seats since the Holmesdale was built. For the box office to say your seat has been resold tough is not acceptable.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:49 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Emaied box office . had my season ticket renewal reconfirmed along with an apology for sending message so all should be well. As i said earlier think box office may be fielding a few of these today but pleased with quick response from them.
Seconded but poor show. Does ANYONE not check these type of things before they are sent out?

PS - I have also pointed out the website states the box office opens at 8 30am Monday to Friday. No it does not it is 9am.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:51 AM

Frisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrisky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone had the 200 loyalty points added for auto-renewal?
Old 18-05-2018, 10:53 AM

norwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A friend of mine had problems with the auto renew it cost him over a tenner in calls to eventually get it sorted, that's why whenever possible i go to the box office in person.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
They took my money off me for an auto renewal in March when t was supposed to go monthly.

Email the box office address and you’ll probably get a call back. Save your money rectifying their problems.

A premium rate number in this day and age is a disgrace.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:12 AM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
Season ticket and the 200 points for auto renew not due to be added to accounts until 1st July
Old 18-05-2018, 11:13 AM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
Season ticket points and the 200 points for auto renew not due to be added to accounts until 1st July
Old 18-05-2018, 11:13 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
They took my money off me for an auto renewal in March when t was supposed to go monthly.

Email the box office address and you’ll probably get a call back. Save your money rectifying their problems.

A premium rate number in this day and age is a disgrace.
What’s the box office email address.. cant find it. I’ve emailed general enquiries yesterday no reply

Last edited by Thefunkymonk; 18-05-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:21 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
What’s the box office email address.. cant find it. I’ve emailed general enquiries yesterday no reply
Hi - e mail Paul as he came back very quickly to me ok.

paul.mclear@cpfc.co.uk
Old 18-05-2018, 11:24 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post

paul.mclear@cpfc.co.uk
Cheers
Old 18-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Is there anything in your online account to actually confirm you are a season ticket holder?? I'm on the monthly instalment plan and the first direct debit for the 2018/19 season came out of my bank on 1st May. However, in my Palace account there's nothing to say/confirm I'm still a ST-holder, and now worried after reading this thread!
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 18-05-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post

paul.mclear@cpfc.co.uk
Had a prompt reply from Paul who confirmed my ticket did auto renew.

Seems these emails have been blanket sent out
Old 18-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:

Someone fcuked up on MailChimp
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 18-05-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Old 18-05-2018, 01:11 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
Is there anything in your online account to actually confirm you are a season ticket holder?? I'm on the monthly instalment plan and the first direct debit for the 2018/19 season came out of my bank on 1st May. However, in my Palace account there's nothing to say/confirm I'm still a ST-holder, and now worried after reading this thread!
If you go over over the i at the top of the page next to my account it should say Season Ticket 17/18 and Season Ticket 18/19. I don't know if next years will be included if you are on instalments.