Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-05-2018, 01:35 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post
Worrying e-mail from Box Office this morning ...
'We note you haven't renewed your season ticket ... please complete
the survey as to why .... '

Err - but I have . For approx 40th season .By auto renewal . They sent
me an email confirmation on 28th March ....
Are you in E block. Could be a way of expelling existing ticket holders.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
I haven't received the email, but checked on the basis of everyone else recieving it....

Auto renewal hasn't gone through, my seat is gone, and no seats left in LH. ******* useless *****!!

Response I got was an email and letter was sent asking people that selected the Auto Renewal to confirm the payment options to submit the renewal, did anyone get these?

Last edited by GrayP41ace; 18-05-2018 at 02:12 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:27 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Are you in E block. Could be a way of expelling existing ticket holders.
Nah - in the Gallery ... we can just drop little white paint bombs on their nice black uniforms if they move central ... ( Only joking - they are a welcome addition in recent years ! )
Old 18-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
I haven't received the email, but checked on the basis of everyone else recieving it....

Auto renewal hasn't gone through, my seat is gone, and no seats left in LH. ******* useless *****!!

Response I got was an email and letter was sent asking people that selected the Auto Renewal to confirm the payment options to submit the renewal, did anyone get these?
That is ******* unreal.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:34 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I auto renewed and got the e-mail a couple of weeks back. Whilst in the box office I mentioned it to them and they say the e-mail has been sent out in error. I asked them to e-mail me to confirm my season ticket has been renewed, They did so hopefully job done.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:38 PM

Kimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
‡MeToo
money taken, confirmation given and email received yesterday; why haven't I renewed?
Logged on and no record of purchase & no Parish Points added.
Rang the switchboard and asked them to transfer me to the box office. Unfortunately they don't have the technology to do that. You have to ring an premium cost number.
Asked for email which is boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk
Just as I thought the club were getting more professional, they show themselves up to still be 3rd division south in some respects.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:39 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Yes my auto renewal failed. I received an email at the time and contacted the box office. They held the price too.
Old 18-05-2018, 03:01 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimnopac View Post
‡MeToo
money taken, confirmation given and email received yesterday; why haven't I renewed?
Logged on and no record of purchase & no Parish Points added.
Rang the switchboard and asked them to transfer me to the box office. Unfortunately they don't have the technology to do that. You have to ring an premium cost number.
Asked for email which is boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk
Just as I thought the club were getting more professional, they show themselves up to still be 3rd division south in some respects.
Email Paul McLear.. email on page 2. He emailed me back within 20 mins
Old 18-05-2018, 03:10 PM

Tom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De NiroTom_Snelling is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
Quote:

Yep, got these.

Was more a letter to tell you what they are going to do rather than asking you to do anything, as far as I can remember.
Old 18-05-2018, 03:24 PM

Kimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKimnopac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Email Paul McLear.. email on page 2. He emailed me back within 20 mins
Have also emailed Paul.
Thanks
Old 18-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
If you go over over the i at the top of the page next to my account it should say Season Ticket 17/18 and Season Ticket 18/19. I don't know if next years will be included if you are on instalments.
Thanks Robert, my 'i' says the right things!
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 18-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Snelling View Post
Yep, got these.

Was more a letter to tell you what they are going to do rather than asking you to do anything, as far as I can remember.
They said, because I didn't respond to the email the Auto-renewal wasn't submitted. I stupidly assumed that would be the point of confirming an auto-renewal in the first place

I didn't get an email or a letter about it, but that last one might be more to do with our postie than Palace tbf.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:51 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

What did the club offer you instead? That is poor. Wonder how many others are in the same boat without knowing it yet.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:21 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
What did the club offer you instead? That is poor. Wonder how many others are in the same boat without knowing it yet.
Surely the club should honour the seat and inform the new purchaser that the seat was sold in error and to choose again.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:23 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Surely the club should honour the seat and inform the new purchaser that the seat was sold in error and to choose again.
Yes that sounds fairest doesn't it.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:33 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair? I would bloody well insist on it!
Old 18-05-2018, 10:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
So auto-renewal isn't automatic??

Ridiculous from the box office
Old 18-05-2018, 11:20 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Fair? I would bloody well insist on it!
Think I would as well to be honest.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:24 PM

coxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It’s a little more complicated than that. As shown on the transferring seats thread, some existing season ticket holders moved seats after the deadline for retaining seats had expired. So what if the seats which failed to auto renew have been given to relocating ST holders? Do they lose their new seats and return to their previous seats? What if their previous seats have in turn been given to others? It could get awfully messy!! That said, being generous, this farce is amateurish to say the least.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:30 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxswain View Post
It’s a little more complicated than that. As shown on the transferring seats thread, some existing season ticket holders moved seats after the deadline for retaining seats had expired. So what if the seats which failed to auto renew have been given to relocating ST holders? Do they lose their new seats and return to their previous seats? What if their previous seats have in turn been given to others? It could get awfully messy!! That said, being generous, this farce is amateurish to say the least.
Having watched, no tried to watch, Roy's press conferences this season without success, I am not in the slightest bit surprised that the auto-renew has failed so badly for the season tickets. It will get more messy nearer the start of the season when peoples season tickets start not arriving i would imagine. Hopefully it's just an isolated case, but this being Palace, you know it won't be.

Pretty obvious really.