Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-05-2018, 11:45 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Having watched, no tried to watch, Roy's press conferences this season without success, I am not in the slightest bit surprised that the auto-renew has failed so badly for the season tickets. It will get more messy nearer the start of the season when peoples season tickets start not arriving i would imagine. Hopefully it's just an isolated case, but this being Palace, you know it won't be.
But those who have kept their seats from last season do not get a new season ticket and therefore it may not be until they attend the first home match and find their season tickets do not work, bit late then isnt it
Old 18-05-2018, 11:48 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIPEAGLE View Post
But those who have kept their seats from last season do not get a new season ticket and therefore it may not be until they attend the first home match and find their season tickets do not work, bit late then isnt it
Yeah exactly. Thats what I'm saying. All those who trust the system could be shafted.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-05-2018, 09:13 AM

coxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Having watched, no tried to watch, Roy's press conferences this season without success, I am not in the slightest bit surprised that the auto-renew has failed so badly for the season tickets. It will get more messy nearer the start of the season when peoples season tickets start not arriving i would imagine. Hopefully it's just an isolated case, but this being Palace, you know it won't be.
Those who renew but remain in the same seats don’t get new STs. Their previous ST is re-activated for use in the forthcoming season. Theoretically holders of STs which have failed to auto-renew could turn up to use them for the first match if they were unaware of the problem. That would be messy!!
Old 19-05-2018, 09:25 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah exactly. Thats what I'm saying. All those who trust the system could be shafted.
F*ck the system.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I don't really understand why the club are so keen to sell seats out from under people who have sat in them for years.

The same thing happened to me a few years back on the promotion season. I was still sitting in the seat, with playoffs and everything still to happen, when they sold my kids and my seats to someone else and refused to give them back to me.

Fortunately back then there was space for us to move stands and join up with some other friends, although we did leave a few behind But if it happens now with just about every game selling out... then you are buggered!
Old 19-05-2018, 11:12 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
They need to contact everyone that auto renewed telling them if they have their seat or not.

My mate has had two heart attacks and this episode has not helped him in the slightest. Piss poor service to say the least.

It happened to me a few years back. I managed to get the seat next to the one I lost and the guy was a decent bloke who swapped with me so that I could sit next to my mates.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:17 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxswain View Post
Those who renew but remain in the same seats don’t get new STs. Their previous ST is re-activated for use in the forthcoming season. Theoretically holders of STs which have failed to auto-renew could turn up to use them for the first match if they were unaware of the problem. That would be messy!!
Especially if they (as expected) sent you back to the probable huge queue at the box office instead of just letting you in.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-05-2018, 12:31 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace only got £114 million for finishing 11th last year. How do you expect them to process 15000 auto renewals?
Old 20-05-2018, 12:37 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
Palace only got £114 million for finishing 11th last year. How do you expect them to process 15000 auto renewals?
I do like a guess the word game.

I’ll get the ball rolling by suggesting ‘haphazardly’.....am I close?
Old 20-05-2018, 12:48 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
Indeed but huge chunks of that will go on new players, players, manager, coaches etc wages, ground improvements and the new stand.

However as somebody has already said premier league club with conference admin, but hey that's part of the charm of Palace over the years. There is a problem and to be fair the current ownership have had a lot to do on and off the field to bring the club up to date after almost ten years of lack of investment in infrastructure by Goldberg and Jordan, Rome will not be built in a day. I am sure all these type of issues frustrate Steve Parish and his team as much as they do supporters.

If you have a problem then as well as posting on the BBS write (mail) or phone the club or if you have time call in and sort it out face to face. Of course this current issue could be a computer issue which lets be fair pops up every now and then with even the most efficient company.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 20-05-2018, 01:03 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
They need to contact everyone that auto renewed telling them if they have their seat or not.
The right answer I reckon.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
... If you have a problem then as well as posting on the BBS write (mail) or phone the club or if you have time call in and sort it out face to face. Of course this current issue could be a computer issue which lets be fair pops up every now and then with even the most efficient company.
It's not so much the fact that they have a problem, it's how they deal with it.
Old 20-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Voice of Back of the Nest

Hambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apologies if I am repeating anything but my experience of this may help.

The club initially sent out a survey asking if you wanted to auto-renew. It soon transpired from a follow up email that there was nothing auto about renewing at all and they instructed everyone to go and purchase their ticket through the cpfctickets website and in payment options select the direct debit option.

I’d say anyone who hasn’t done this and has no 18/19 season ticket in their purchase history should contact the box office ASAP

Available at all the usual podcast places - please subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

XBOX gamertag : HAMBO x1980x
Old 20-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
Apologies if I am repeating anything but my experience of this may help.

The club initially sent out a survey asking if you wanted to auto-renew. It soon transpired from a follow up email that there was nothing auto about renewing at all and they instructed everyone to go and purchase their ticket through the cpfctickets website and in payment options select the direct debit option.

I’d say anyone who hasn’t done this and has no 18/19 season ticket in their purchase history should contact the box office ASAP
I go into my purchase history and dont have anything in there ive done a handful of aways

when you click on the "i" by your my account link in top right it shows 18/19 season ticket. Try looking there.

I seem to be lucky, I filled in the survey then had to set up the DD. Got the email saying if I dont get a letter with payment schedules by a certain date call/email box office. True to form didnt get said letter by that date Had to email in to be told i have renewed letter will be out shortly. The next day the DD Letter came. Something tells me if I hadnt done that there may have been a problem.