Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-07-2018, 10:51 PM

Eaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl6 Eagle View Post
Can tickets be purchased at the Oxford ground on the day does anyone know please? Can’t find any mention of it on any of the Palace website/app etc....

Yeah you can
Old 20-07-2018, 11:12 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerob76 View Post
Yeah you can
Thanks for the response.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:24 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Take a stroll out down the Thames path and pop into the Isis Farmhouse for a few beers - cross the river at Iffley lock and then catch the number 3 bus from Iffley Road to the ground - sorted.
How long is this stroll going to be from Oxford Parkway? I’ve looked on Google Maps and I’m going to have to put in more leg work than McArthur to make the game on time.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:32 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Is this match a run out for the first team squad?
Old 21-07-2018, 09:18 AM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Is this match a run out for the first team squad?
Yes
Old 21-07-2018, 09:20 AM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
How long is this stroll going to be from Oxford Parkway? I’ve looked on Google Maps and I’m going to have to put in more leg work than McArthur to make the game on time.
Don’t lol - get the 500 park and ride into the town centre, stroll about the town centre and then get the 5 from the high street to blackbird leys
Old 21-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerob76 View Post
Yeah you can
Thanks, spent 30 minutes trying to buy tickets online with no luck
Old 21-07-2018, 11:12 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
Don’t lol - get the 500 park and ride into the town centre, stroll about the town centre and then get the 5 from the high street to blackbird leys
That’s a relief, cheers! I can give my dodgy knee a rest after all.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
lol - that stroll is from the city centre and for those fans who want a pub by the Thames! Oxford Tube bus from Shepherds Bush will get you into town - loads of great pubs in there - then jump the bus
Old 21-07-2018, 12:13 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Anyone know what the parking is like at the ground? I can see the bowling and a the hotel parking are there restrictions. I guess the residential area is restricted.

Old 21-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Anyone know what the parking is like at the ground? I can see the bowling and a the hotel parking are there restrictions. I guess the residential area is restricted.
The OUFC website has some useful information including the following.

The stadium has unreserved spaces for around 2,000 cars at each game. Parking is free of charge and on a first come, first served basis. For big games the main car park does get full before kick off although there is generally still space in the overflow parking at the back of the Vue Cinema just past the club shop.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:27 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
The OUFC website has some useful information including the following.

The stadium has unreserved spaces for around 2,000 cars at each game. Parking is free of charge and on a first come, first served basis. For big games the main car park does get full before kick off although there is generally still space in the overflow parking at the back of the Vue Cinema just past the club shop.
Thanks for that, only 1hr 10mins for me so I'll head down for the game.

Old 21-07-2018, 01:09 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How long to walk it from junction 11 of the M25? Might be quicker than driving.
Old 23-07-2018, 02:29 PM

Ajedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAjedman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets purchased via Palace website but no loyalty points awarded.

Did anyone get any ?