Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:55 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Memberships 2018/19

I want to get a membership for myself and my 12 year old nephew this year. It doesn't seem possible to get him a membership without giving his phone number and him having an email address. Is this right? Surely i should be able buy him a membership via my account? But there is no to buy option available.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:10 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I want to get a membership for myself and my 12 year old nephew this year. It doesn't seem possible to get him a membership without giving his phone number and him having an email address. Is this right? Surely i should be able buy him a membership via my account? But there is no to buy option available.
I had to do the same last year for my 7 year old. Effectively you have to create a new client reference for the membership as obviously the benefits of the membership are exclusive to that client ref. I just used another one of my own email addresses and it was quick and easy. Worth doing as your nephew can accrue his own loyalty points which could come in handy as he gets older.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:13 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
I had to do the same last year for my 7 year old. Effectively you have to create a new client reference for the membership as obviously the benefits of the membership are exclusive to that client ref. I just used another one of my own email addresses and it was quick and easy. Worth doing as your nephew can accrue his own loyalty points which could come in handy as he gets older.

Old 29-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Probationary User

Thepaul35 is playing for a contract
with a membership does this allow you to watch every palace match live on the computer each week?
Old 29-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepaul35 View Post
with a membership does this allow you to watch every palace match live on the computer each week?
No.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:48 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
How long after i renew my membership should i wait for until i can purchase tickets?

Just renewed but have got no option to buy for the league games, only the Toulouse friendly.

cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 31-07-2018, 10:18 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Normally fairly immediate Drex, so give it overnight. That's immediate for Palace!
Old 31-07-2018, 10:52 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Normally fairly immediate Drex, so give it overnight. That's immediate for Palace!
Cheers, i guess the everyone is distracted tonight!

Old 01-08-2018, 02:09 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Cheers, i guess the everyone is distracted tonight!
True. We don't get to play Boreham Wood every day
Old 01-08-2018, 10:24 AM
techno sapiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
True. We don't get to play Boreham Wood every day

All fixed now. Had to call the box office in the end for payment. What a thoroughly nice chap they have working there who sorted stuff instantly.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:01 AM
F E A R

Hedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anyone received the Gold Membership pack yet this year, and if so please could you post what was in it? Thanks.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:37 AM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgie View Post
Has anyone received the Gold Membership pack yet this year, and if so please could you post what was in it? Thanks.
nope still waiting for my silver and my daughters gold...looking like it won't be here for the start of the season
Old 02-08-2018, 11:43 AM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
How long after i renew my membership should i wait for until i can purchase tickets?

Just renewed but have got no option to buy for the league games, only the Toulouse friendly.

cheers
I tend to find I have to log out and then in again for any changes to take effect.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:49 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgie View Post
Got mine this morning.

Seems a little downgrade from previous years.

Membership card, card wallet, badge pin, gloves (although very small).
Old 09-08-2018, 12:52 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
Got mine this morning.

Seems a little downgrade from previous years.

Membership card, card wallet, badge pin, gloves (although very small).
Gloves ? Can't wait.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:52 PM

Rhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnRhygin lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Just received Gold membership pack, does seem a bit ‘budget’ the gloves seemed like a last minute decision to fill up space in the box.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:56 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still waiting for daughters gold membership and my silver....
Old 10-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
They have, of course and as usual, not arrived.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:20 PM

Anyone received the gold junior membership and what it includes?
Old 10-08-2018, 06:55 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Anyone received the gold junior membership and what it includes?
No, not yet. No sign of the shirt that comes with it, either. 'Supposed to be posted on Wednesday' I got told. Not holding my breath per previous years' experience.