Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:31 AM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still no sign of my daughters gold membership but my silver turned up today and it's just the card...not really sure why it took that long!!
Old 11-08-2018, 11:36 AM
exluxeagle

luxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i am still waiting for my silver pack to turn up. if they had said i would get gloves for gold i would have had that of course !!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 02:09 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gold pack pretty poor this year compared to previous!

Previous years included a nice pen, DVD, scarf, portable charger etc.

This year pin badge and gloves.......
Old 15-08-2018, 08:49 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Daughters gold pack turned up containing shirt, wash bag, sweatbands, hat, stickers, poster and card..definitely better
Old 17-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
My gold pack came last week.
Yesterday I booked tickets for the away match at Huddersfield only to be stung with postage charges free postage has always been part of the gold membership benefits, they kept that quiet when they were pushing the memberships.

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 17-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Gotta pay for Wilf
Old 19-08-2018, 01:56 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Got gold membership pack today. Nice season ticket wallet. Don't think it's leather but it looks ok. The noncey gloves are Beadle mitt size and have got feckin holes in them. The little badge looks nice but the clasp doesn't work. In summary it's a load of cheap feckin tatt.
My daughter's gold membership pack was good though.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:11 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Got gold membership pack today. Nice season ticket wallet. Don't think it's leather but it looks ok. The noncey gloves are Beadle mitt size and have got feckin holes in them. The little badge looks nice but the clasp doesn't work. In summary it's a load of cheap feckin tatt.
The wallet is a massive money saving device - having put my debit and credit cards in it it is impossible to get the feckers out again
Old 19-08-2018, 03:01 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
The wallet is a massive money saving device - having put my debit and credit cards in it it is impossible to get the feckers out again
Scottish design apparently.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:06 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Scottish design apparently.
Lol - maybe having on the new gloves designed for a seven year old didn't help the situation.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Lol - maybe having on the new gloves designed for a seven year old didn't help the situation.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:48 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree, my pack was a bit underwhelming. The gloves are tiny. My nephews stuff is great though and that is the main thing.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Just had an email titled "Membership 17/18" telling me my pack (which I received a week or two back) had been dispatched. I wonder if I'll get a second pair of gloves which are too small!
Old 28-08-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Just had an email titled "Membership 17/18" telling me my pack (which I received a week or two back) had been dispatched. I wonder if I'll get a second pair of gloves which are too small!
yep i had the same and I got my pack a couple of weeks back too...my daughters one had been amended to say 18/19 though!

she also received her pack a couple of weeks back too....
Old 28-08-2018, 04:59 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
I got this as well. It is extremely amateurish. If they can mess this up what else are they unable to do. It is a small thing that makes the club look bad.