Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-06-2018, 11:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Cardiff away, on a Friday night for the Warnock factor.
We would lose that 2-0
Old 13-06-2018, 11:04 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Always good to face a top side early. A few of them always slow to start. Worst to start against a newly promoted side
Old 13-06-2018, 11:16 PM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Like when Man City beat Man Utd last game to win the title?
well I have only just seen an article about this and granted similar ones are in the Express, MAil and Telegraph so less likely to be true

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I am not quite sure from these article if this is meant to have been in operation already or is the plan for the next TV deal
Old 13-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
As I will be in Sydney for the first game something that will be on telly over there! Ideally away
Old 13-06-2018, 11:45 PM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Like when Man City beat Man Utd last game to win the title?
Out of interest when was this? Can't recall them playing each other last game of the season myself.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:49 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Have we ever faced the same team first game two seasons in a row?
If we get Huddersfield this season I hope we injure their best players
Old 13-06-2018, 11:56 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Wolves away, they seem to think this will be a stroll to the top six

We can play the party poopers
Old 14-06-2018, 07:01 AM

Ogmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOgmios : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I don't think it is. Liverpool played Arsenal season before last.
That's because Liverpool finished eighth the season before. It's fixed so the top six from the previous year can't meet each other.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Norwegian Eagle

Nor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My left nut says it will be Cardiff away. Usually pretty accurate.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:27 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
9am this morning isn't it?

I want an away fixture as I am on holiday.

I hope we get a top 6 team and can catch them before they settle into a rhythm. Away to Man U would be perfect. Or get away to Man City out of the bloody way.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:31 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Chelsea away would do me.

Not a happy or settled camp at the moment. Lots of players at the world cup who will return to training late. If it's a new manager they'd still be in the transitional stage but without the mid season new manager bump. If it's conte I'm not sure it's a happy dressing room. Questions over owners and the future. Fans uneasy and quick to groan... perfect time for a tough fixture
Old 14-06-2018, 08:17 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
I’d like an established prem team rather than newly promoted pls
Old 14-06-2018, 08:51 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
No more promoted teams please, a home and winnable team would be the ideal draw and someone like Southampton would be perfect.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:56 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I'm not fussed to be fair.

If we carry on our end of season form into the new season and recruit properly this summer I don't see no reason to fear anyone.

Clinton Morrison
Old 14-06-2018, 09:08 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I'm not fussed to be fair.

If we carry on our end of season form into the new season and recruit properly this summer I don't see no reason to fear anyone.
I agree, it’s poor that some are anxious about meeting promoted teams.

We’ve enough experience and talent in this team that we shouldn’t be limply capitulating to a weaker side just because they’re enjoying their promotion party.

We should treat them with respect, do our scouting of their strengths/weaknesses, work hard from the first whistle and walk off the pitch with 3 points, thank you very much.

The team and Roy need to start with energy and passion from day one. Luka might need an extra break if he has an arduous WC, but the rest should be fit and raring to go. (With the exception of the injured Dann.)
Old 14-06-2018, 09:13 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I agree, it’s poor that some are anxious about meeting promoted teams.

We’ve enough experience and talent in this team that we shouldn’t be limply capitulating to a weaker side just because they’re enjoying their promotion party.

We should treat them with respect, do our scouting of their strengths/weaknesses, work hard from the first whistle and walk off the pitch with 3 points, thank you very much.

The team and Roy need to start with energy and passion from day one. Luka might need an extra break if he has an arduous WC, but the rest should be fit and raring to go. (With the exception of the injured Dann.)

Of course there's a bounce to the newly promoted teams but people's judgements are clouded massively by FDB experimenting a style of play which exploited our weaknesses and Huddersfields strengths immensely. We tried playing out the back with a small Riedewald at the center and Wagner's intense pressing was too much for us with that unit Mounie picking us off.

I seem to remember no complaints against Norwich when we beat them in a top day out at Canary road a few years back, and that was under Pardiola!

Clinton Morrison
Old 14-06-2018, 09:27 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fulham away on the opening day would be a good one.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 14-06-2018, 09:35 AM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
I have a feeling it'll be Arsenal away
Old 14-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
We would lose that 2-0
That is who I think we'd get but would like a nice sunny away day in Bournemouth!

Yep, you know Warnock would beat us though!
Old 14-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Watford please