Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt View Post
The website crashed as I was checking out (i.e. before I'd actually paid) and it then said that I and my friends had reached our allocation so couldn't get any tickets. Quick call to the Box Office and it was sorted straight away - pleasantly surprised at that!
And it probably only cost you £5 for the phone call!
Old 17-07-2018, 04:38 PM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOGIH View Post
What I don't understand is the stage where you can buy with over 4000 points suddenly the next day goes to 0 points. I have over 3500 points surely they should give people with substantial points the opportunity to buy before people with 0. Where's the loyalty !
To me that suggests they think they will have sold out to people with 4000+ points. I could be wrong though.
Old 17-07-2018, 04:45 PM

jake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjake5 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Block 7 only on sale at the moment which is right in the corner. Might leave it a day or two.
I got 5 in block 6 around 10.20
Old 17-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whilst I understand the points system, it's operation certainly frustrates me sometimes. I have over 4,000 points but can't really buy until my two sons also qualify, and both are between 3500- 4000. They only haven't got the same as me as for both, one of their three years at uni ,we never bought their season ticket.

Now that it will be a free for all scramble after 4000 points I suspect we will not be able to go. Back to only doing far away trips that much less wish or can go to, I guess.
Old 17-07-2018, 05:52 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I think these will last to Friday
Old 17-07-2018, 05:53 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mate said you can gift some of the your loyalty points to friends and /or family if you want
He's done it
But club deny that's possible
Anyone know?
Old 17-07-2018, 05:54 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Mate said you can gift some of the your loyalty points to friends and /or family if you want
He's done it
Anyone know?
Ask your mate?
Old 17-07-2018, 05:59 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
He's done it
Anyone know?
The only person at the club that gifts points is Wayne Henessey
Old 17-07-2018, 07:47 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Ask your mate?
Accounts have to be in same names I think
Old 17-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
How many tickets per person?

Got 4242, 8 short for buying on Monday.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Spend some money with the club shop and you should get over the line. Can’t guarantee they’ll be available Monday though
Old 17-07-2018, 09:34 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:

Buy a gnome!

Old 17-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
And it probably only cost you £5 for the phone call!
Haha, shit yeah you're probably right there! Bubble burst.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Spend some money with the club shop and you should get over the line. Can’t guarantee they’ll be available Monday though

Sorry meant Fri.

Otherwise it’s Monday. How quick do they add points?
Old 18-07-2018, 08:19 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry meant Fri.

Otherwise it’s Monday. How quick do they add points?
Ordered something last Friday, points added Saturday.

In the past when I've needed to have more points to buy tickets I've sent a message to shop requesting that points are added asap
Old 18-07-2018, 11:37 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Short queue on phone, ticket bought and chose to collect, photo ID required to do so.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:00 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
Got 3 in P5 at 10am. Excited.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:19 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
After a mild heart attack when the new "wonderful" online system failed to recognise my login details even though I was already logged in I have a ticket. Back of P7 here we come.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 18-07-2018, 12:22 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
how many left in P5 to P7 geez?
Old 18-07-2018, 12:30 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
how many left in P5 to P7 geez?
They are still selling P7 online (which is the smaller corner block), so hopefully most people will get a ticket who want one. I got five in P5 online this morning but fairly near the front and P6 isn't being sold online yet. The Box Office told someone yesterday that sales had been slow.