Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-07-2018, 03:55 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When i ordered my tickets for newcastle i chose paper ticket as always as i like to keep the ticket with the program.....I wasnt given an option to pay for postage it just came up as collect from ticket office when i ordered. They were always automatically posted to me
Ive never collected from ticket office before. Does it be busy there. In fact, where is it
This eats into my drinking time
Old 18-07-2018, 08:18 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Farcical bit of penny pinching. Who makes these stupid petty decisions?
Two admins Phil?
Old 20-07-2018, 08:32 PM

speagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tickets have been a piss take for years now. Premier league has billions of pounds floating around yet they still don't care. Should be a condition for being in the league that the ticketing system meets a certain level.

Pay £30 for a ticket, £50 train fair and you don't know if you've got shit seats. Should be able to logon, choose your seat and print your ticket.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
The club have in the past justified the premium rate box office phone number by saying that they would otherwise have to charge postage for tickets. Now that they've introduced the postage charge, we eagerly await the long overdue scrapping of the premium rate number.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:06 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its called paying stamp duty on the purchase.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:12 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Perhaps Mr Alexander could review whether it's customer friendly to charge both £1.50 for postage to send out tickets and premium rates on your phone when you order tickets. Very expensive on mobiles.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:24 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Tickets have been a piss take for years now. Premier league has billions of pounds floating around yet they still don't care. Should be a condition for being in the league that the ticketing system meets a certain level.

Pay £30 for a ticket, £50 train fair and you don't know if you've got shit seats. Should be able to logon, choose your seat and print your ticket.
Maybe the extra £1 50 will help with ffp keep up with bournmouth Brighton w ham ect
Old 20-07-2018, 10:19 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
The club have in the past justified the premium rate box office phone number by saying that they would otherwise have to charge postage for tickets. Now that they've introduced the postage charge, we eagerly await the long overdue scrapping of the premium rate number.
Nail on head IMHO
Old 22-07-2018, 12:11 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
This £1.50 is only for away tickets which is fair enough as the club make nothing out of the sale. As stated above it's a transaction fee and not per ticket fee.

I've booked an extra home ticket for Liverpool and no postage.

On other points above my season ticket has gone up £100 since 2010 £450 then £550 now, some of you just want something to moan about.

EDIT sorry re Liverpool ticket, I just got to the payment page and it's print at home. Shall I send a charge for the paper and ink?

Old 22-07-2018, 01:21 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
l bought my ticket over the phone, checked with Pam that my updated address was correct and that was that. No mention of a charge for postage and only £30 taken from my account. When do we think/know when these are due to be posted out?
Old 22-07-2018, 01:54 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
This £1.50 is only for away tickets which is fair enough as the club make nothing out of the sale. As stated above it's a transaction fee and not per ticket fee.

On other points above my season ticket has gone up £100 since 2010 £450 then £550 now, some of you just want something to moan about.

EDIT sorry re Liverpool ticket, I just got to the payment page and it's print at home. Shall I send a charge for the paper and ink?
I don't give a **** about £1.50. For me, and I think for most people, it is the principle of it. It's the same principle as high prices for club shop items, expensive food (that you have to buy in the ground if you want any), and increasing season ticket prices. For the fan this all adds up over a season, but for the club it is penny pinching in comparison to what they get from tv money.

So no, it's not just something to moan about.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 22-07-2018, 02:09 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
By the same token when the away club sells the tickets to their fans on Palace's behalf our club gets the money without incurring sales costs for the 2.6k tickets in the Arthur. No excuse for both premium phone rates and a £1.50 postage charge.
Old 24-07-2018, 09:58 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Wrap View Post
Were charging £1.50 last season per purchase not per ticket. Is a piss take why not charge the actual cost 57p postage 10p envelope so 67p just making a few pennies for the sake of it. like we do we have linked all our accounts together so we buy 8 together and only pay 1.50 once
At least we haven’t reached the stage of booking fees , personally in this day and age it’s to be expected , as long as there is no cost collection then this isn’t too bad
Old 24-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Champagne Charlie

PC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just another slide towards the premiership 'customer experience'.....

As stated above, they don't make money on away tickets and don't charge the fee for home tickets as obviously well aware of the profit margins.

When coming to this decision you would have thought that someone would have considered the loyalty shown by the regular away travellers and the huge expense in both time and money they 'invest' to follow the team over the season...................no, oh ok, more important to cover the stamp cost and for johnny junior in the office to print and envelope for a couple of hours.

I can't decide whether its small business/club mentality where every penny counts or big business/club where they really couldn't give a fk ???

Sure the £1.50 aint gonna make a difference to a lot of people it really is just the piss take and lack of respect to very loyal fans.

Rant over - my Fulham ticket arrived yesterday so maybe the money is paying to enhance the service..................yeah right

l
Old 24-07-2018, 11:54 AM

Cambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is here
I was particularly unimpressed by this given the Fulham game is first up so no chance to pick it up on a match day when I'm at the ground anyway. £1.50 is also a mark up on cost which is pretty shabby.

I wonder which away game we will get free coach travel for now Stoke have gone down, or whether they will use their relegation as an excuse to scrap it.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:06 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
It's greed.

Bollocks to the loyal fans. Surprised Parish allowed this being a fan himself, oh well.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Three different envelopes of tickets from different stages arrived yesterday.

£4.50 postage and there is nothing they can do to fix that apparently.

Useless.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post

Maybe they could save costs by not having 4 staff on the box office rolls and 6 in the club shop at 2pm on a random Thursday afternoon like they had last week.

Penny pinching at the highest. SB wouldn’t have allowed all these little things to happen.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:44 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge Eagle View Post

I wonder which away game we will get free coach travel for now Stoke have gone down, or whether they will use their relegation as an excuse to scrap it.
Brighton.
Old 24-07-2018, 03:35 PM

READING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down lowREADING EAGLE will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I paid only £1.50 for my preseason games (Oxford and Reading) and tickets were sent separately.