Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-07-2018, 09:24 PM

roystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Charter Boat Tickets - Fulham Away

Dear All.
Myself and Neillo (HOL) have booked a Charter Boat prior to Fulham away. A great way to open the season!

Departure is 10am from a central London pier with arrival at Putney Bridge at circa 1pm.

Licensed bar, bacon / sausage sandwich and music from a top West End DJ ( well, west end of Brighton )

Cost is £25 per person

Please PM me to register your interest...this sold out very quickly last time, so let us know if your interested asap!

Many thanks
Roystas
Old 20-07-2018, 12:54 AM

Braintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraintree Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds great. PM sent.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:01 PM
3.30 down the Bowl

Disco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pm sent
Old 23-07-2018, 02:53 PM

changepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pm sent
Old 23-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes please x 2

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 24-07-2018, 11:09 AM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Yes please x 3. DM'd you.
Old 25-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Attending since 1972

R&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
x 2 DMd just now.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:52 AM

roystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Fulham Charter Boat - Final Call

Dear All

If you are still looking for a good pre-match event, we have some remaining tickets left for the Roystas (BBS) and Neillo (HOL) special.
Full details available if you PM me

- 3 hours cruising on the Thames - arriving into Putney Pier at 1245
- Licensed Bar
- On Board Palace DJ
- 'Flying Eagle' Breakfast Baps upon arrival
- Cost £25pp (£15 under 18's)

Many thanks and enjoy the sun!
Ash
Old 09-08-2018, 06:15 PM

Last few remaining tickets available for anybody still looking.