Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-07-2018, 09:46 PM

cpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Junior gold memebership help

Hi i need to renew my membership purely based on hopefully getting access to home tickets if available.

Anyone know if I purchase a junior gold membership and don't renew mine can i buy tickets still if they become available from my daughter's membership?

any advice appreciated
Old 29-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Depends what sort of games you like to buy tickets for.

You could buy 10 tickets to the Toulouse friendly on your daughters membership for example.

Home Cup games also usually allow a member to buy more than one ticket.

If it is tickets to see a 'top six' Premier League game, it could be more problematic as a child membership may well only allow the purchase of one child ticket.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-07-2018, 10:13 PM

cpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc 81 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Depends what sort of games you like to buy tickets for.

You could buy 10 tickets to the Toulouse friendly on your daughters membership for example.

Home Cup games also usually allow a member to buy more than one ticket.

If it is tickets to see a 'top six' Premier League game, it could be more problematic as a child membership may well only allow the purchase of one child ticket.
Hi thanks for the reply. That was my concern if I can buy an adult ticket through her membership, I can't see any info that says differently but will check
Old 29-07-2018, 10:24 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc 81 View Post
Hi thanks for the reply. That was my concern if I can buy an adult ticket through her membership, I can't see any info that says differently but will check
If the allocation for a particular match is a single ticket, I would have thought (I don't know for sure) only a Junior ticket would be available. Otherwise, every Adult would pull the same trick, no? (Not saying you're pulling a trick but you know what I mean).

It's possible you could upgrade that ticket once or twice but they might get funny if it becomes a regular thing.

But I don't know for sure - the Box Office should be able to confirm.
Old 29-07-2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
If the allocation for a particular match is a single ticket, I would have thought (I don't know for sure) only a Junior ticket would be available. Otherwise, every Adult would pull the same trick, no? (Not saying you're pulling a trick but you know what I mean).

It's possible you could upgrade that ticket once or twice but they might get funny if it becomes a regular thing.

But I don't know for sure - the Box Office should be able to confirm.
Hi yes for sure I know what you mean. was thinking the odd chances i do actually get to go it works out better cost wise and my daughter gets a shirt.

will confirm with box office.

thanks for reply