Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Probationary User

SE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Lift to Huddersfield

I left the train too late so will be driving to the Huddersfield game. Leaving from Kings Cross area some time between 8.30 and 10. Coming back straight after the game to the same area. Anyone wants a lift and can contribute a bit to petrol money let me know.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Dazed & Confused

curly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a ticket as it's my birthday on 15th but I too have left it late for train bargains, so would be more than happy to chip in for petrol etc

Regards Alan
Your father drains another beer, he's one of the few that cares
Crawling behind a Saracen's hull from the safety of his living room chair

Forgotten sons

Slava Ukraini
Old 06-09-2018, 08:57 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Serial killer alert!
Old 06-09-2018, 09:21 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
...…….….
Old 06-09-2018, 09:33 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
I'm more amazed at how many posts Curly has.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:14 PM
Dazed & Confused

curly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
I need to get out more , ain't top poster btw

I pray SE6 isn't a wind up or serial killer?

Forgotten sons

Slava Ukraini
Old 06-09-2018, 10:26 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by curly c.p.f.c View Post

Just put your address and phone number up and you soon find out
Old 06-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Isn't Curly the main man in the 'Lets count to a million' thread?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-09-2018, 11:08 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Good point.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:17 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Another killer maybe then .... A knife slash on the living bodies of his chained celler victims for each post here.... they're in this together!
Old 06-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Dazed & Confused

If I don't make Huddersfield you guy's are top of my list.

Forgotten sons

Slava Ukraini
Old 06-09-2018, 11:25 PM

Killer Curly has a ring to it.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Dazed & Confused

I've learnt a lot from lachlan white

Forgotten sons

Slava Ukraini
Old 07-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by curly c.p.f.c View Post

out of interest who is? top poster that is

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 07-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
out of interest who is? top poster that is
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-09-2018, 10:43 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Why did I read the title as "(Leroy) Lita to Huddersfield"...
Old 07-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Probationary User

SE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Ha well I'm glad you lot think serial killers see Palace away fans as easy targets!

Nice one curly I will send you a PM
Old 07-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is hereDavy64 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks, 263,000 + how???

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 07-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Dazed & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE6 View Post
Nice one curly I will send you a PM
I was hoping to do that but you being a new member believe that isn't possible?

Forgotten sons

Slava Ukraini
Old 07-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well I don't have a ticket but if I can get one I'd be interested in this given that it's not financially viable for me any other way. Do you still have room SE6? Is your boot sorry I mean car big enough?