Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Scathing piece, all pretty true though.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Great article and I am sure we are just as guilty of many transactions.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni

Last edited by switchboard; Yesterday at 09:21 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here

Emiliano Sala's football agent contradicts Cardiff City's claim they didn't know who had planned the ill-fated journey in January.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

Emiliano Sala's football agent contradicts Cardiff City's claim they didn't know who had planned the ill-fated journey in January.
I find it odd that the player did not fly on a passenger jet. All the money he must have had as well as Cardiff et al . There is something very odd about the whole thing but what? As far as I'm concerned though Cardiff should pay up as agreed. There must be insurance for the player or are the insurance company quibbling over what to pay Cardiff. Cardiff have milked this situation a bit with the outpouring of grief. They signed a contract
It's not the same but if we signed a player for 40 million and in the 1st minute of his first game he got his leg busted so badly he could never play again we couldn't argue that we shouldn't have to pay for him